Platinum Difficulty Rating

olsen77

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

850 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

Bioshock was a Very Easy game. You can actually get all platniums in one whole playthrough but actually it is much wiser to start playing on Survival and get everything you can. But i made a mistake on my first playthrough on Survival with the all tonics Trophies. I was missing at least 5 and I had to play the game again (i did it on easy) to get them all becuase I spent all my Adams on Health and EVE.

Other than that this game was pretty much easy. It gets a 4 in my category

-Xion09

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gave it a 4.

In terms of skill it's not a hard game. 1st two levels on Survivor may be a little bit hard for someone who's not skilled in FPS games, but overally when you save often it's an enjoyable game to play on Survivor.

The tonic collection trophies may be a pain, but with a good guide, you just need some time to get them all. Just remember that some tonics are unique 4 some gatherer's garden machines to buy, so don't stress when you're missing some that are nowhere to be found.

It's a good idea to play the game at least 2 times, cause' Tonic Collector trophy requires maxing reaserch on some of the enemies & that may be quite hard to do on survivor i pressume.

Overally this is a good game & quite easy plat if you have some experience in FPS games <I've got the plat for World at War, so BS was a breeze compared to this fu*ker>

http://www.ps3trophies.com/card/10/Kunegunda_GoRyl.png

Edited by Kunegunda_GoRyl

I gave it an 8. Survivor is very difficult. I played through twice, once on easy to collect all trophies except survivor. If you do not have Tonic Collector, save before fighting Fontaine. After you earn survivor trophies, go back to the pre-Fontaine stage and do Tonic Collector on easy. You can switch the difficulty, and once you are a big daddy nothing will fight you. Most tonics are found at the Point Prometheus Gather's Garden.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave this a "5"... But,

That's sort of an average rating... IMO the beginning of the Survivor mode deserves like a 7 and then as you get farther into the game it gets around a 4. The first couple levels were sort of tough but as you get the camera and better weapons and upgrades... things get a lot easier.

But besides it being a half-way difficult game, it was incredibly fun to play and a really awesome platinum to get.

This game is one of the best games for platinum, trophies are well done, they arent tidius or boring but fun and challenging enough. I truly enjoyed getting Platinum trophy. Cant say I got 100% yet because I have to purchase the Challenge Rooms DLC. Awesome game too. Voted a 6. :D

• 2 weeks later...

9/10

Survivor difficulty is still one of the hardest challenges i've had in any game to date and it takes alot of skill and perseverance to complete the game.

Theres other small niggles to look out for too such as making sure you collect all the 100+ diaries in 1 playthrough and save every little sister possible in 1 playthrough so theres a bit to trip you up aswell.

9/10

Survivor difficulty is still one of the hardest challenges i've had in any game to date and it takes alot of skill and perseverance to complete the game.

Theres other small niggles to look out for too such as making sure you collect all the 100+ diaries in 1 playthrough and save every little sister possible in 1 playthrough so theres a bit to trip you up aswell.

Wow, I may have not platinumed this game (mainly because I got bored of it after 2 playthroughs and collecting stuff is just plain boring),

but Hard without no vita-chambers was FREA-KING EASY.

Yeah same here. The game is more enjoyable on medium as opposed to survivor though. On survivor I just wanted to get through the game but on medium you can explore and stuff without worrying if there's someone waiting for you around the corner.

yea.. i always go normal first time, to get used to the game and do some exploring, after i complete on medium, its whoring time