Platinum Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty.  

445 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

Gave it a 5.

I know that's a little higher than most folks gave it, but I had to go higher because this game was so glitchy and broken that it was extremely hard to play for me. Also, it may be unfair, but my general disinterest in the plot, poor controls, and other quirks of the game made it hard for me to stay focused on the task at hand, therefore adding to my personal difficulty even more.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 3.. Just got it..

Well..

The funny thing - The one I thourght would be hard, Handyman Carnby, just came during the game.. So not that hard..

But one you would think would be easy - Completing the game - Wasn't that easy.. Partly because the game has sucky controls, and one has to struggle with that, and partly because I was glitched as well, so I lost my savegame after episode 4, which forced me to complete them AGAIN!

However.. Most of the trophies, stupid or not, were pretty easy..

The game though.. Wasn't that impressed by it.. And.. It might get traded :)

I like the Platinum Trophy though, one of the better looking platinums I've got..

found this game really easy to plat and it was my first ever , the only problem i had was finding the goldfish lol, as i did not look through a guide i constantly checked every room i went in looking for a goldfish bowl on a table or somthing only to find after searching for ages it was in the sewer :eek: SAKE! :D