James Bond 007: Blood Stone - Road Map & Trophy Guide

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am stuck at the part where Jack is stationed on the MG in the heli-plane. I'm not sure how to defeat him. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Are you talking about the first fight outside the dam or the final boss? The first fight you just make your way forward using cover and the heli will position itself under a crane which you just shoot the hook. The second fight you just press the buttons on the consoles until the game tells you to run to the crane.

Nobody Does It Better Trophy, I got it but i stilled die like 4 times. Possible Glitch

Yeah it's definitely a glitch. I got mine the same way.

Did you get a kill with the M9 pistol at the beginning of the Burma level? I had to replay to get a kill with it. I'm wondering if it's possible to get M82 in the campaign or not. :think: You might need to try to get it online, since I saw it in the list of sniper rifles.

Yeah I did. I think I figured it out. I went back over the guide and I think I'm missing this one.

Chapter 4: Siberia

"Keep the Car Running"

(10/16) M3T - Carried by one of the guards in the first refrigerated warehouse.

Was so busy shooting bad guys that I didn't bother looking and picking up weapons since I was playing on Agent difficulty. I'm gonna switch over to Recruit and do it this way since I finished the game. Just got 007 difficulty to complete and cleanup on a few stuff I missed out on.

I managed to get the 5 a day achievement (xbox 360). You do have to find all 5 within 24hrs. Found it out the hard way when I stopped playing and continued after 24hrs.

1. Athens: on the ship on the table after killing the second guy before going down the ladder.

2. Athens after the boat chase, once you get to the pool area, its on the right and before crossing the bridge on a table.

3. Monaco: If you're following this intel guide it's in the same room as intel #3 just around the corner.

4. Monaco: The last fight scene before heading out the door to Nicole. It's on a table on the right when you come down the stairs. Get it before going out the door once you've killed all the guards.

5. Bangkok: After opening the automatic fence there is a small alley on the right hand side in that same area on your right you will see the fruit bowl laying on the ground.

So far I've found 14/16 weapons and I have no idea what I'm missing. Is the weapons guide complete?

ok is ther sumthing else specific about this trophy! . . like can only b got thru a playthru not level select?

i just went thru and got the 5 bowls . in like 3/4 of an hr . . no trophy , , went and lookd in the list and it said i only got 1???

anyone?

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/nemec8.png

I did it yesterday with level select and i save and quit right after shooting the bowl each time and still got it!

yea i got it, the only thing i can think of that was done differently was i started doing it b4 12 midnite, and once it turned midnite they didnt count or sumthing, mayb to do with the in a day thing . . cause i done it the same way shortly after i posted and got it no probs

Are you talking about the first fight outside the dam or the final boss? The first fight you just make your way forward using cover and the heli will position itself under a crane which you just shoot the hook. The second fight you just press the buttons on the consoles until the game tells you to run to the crane.

Yeah it's definitely a glitch. I got mine the same way.

My bad, I didn't know that was an elevator. Haha

Never mind I found it.

The fifth bowl is on the last level of the Bangkok chapter. After opening the only automatic gate in the chapter keep your eyes focused on the ground and slightly to the right as you walk down the alley towards the end of the area.

Never mind I found it.

The fifth bowl is on the last level of the Bangkok chapter. After opening the only automatic gate in the chapter keep your eyes focused on the ground and slightly to the right as you walk down the alley towards the end of the area.

I had the same problem.

I'm assuming you're talking about the final boss and you're playing on the hardest difficulty.

Here's what to do: During the level make sure get 3 focus aims saved for the end boss area. Whenever moving do not run, instead SPRINT (hold L3)

Now when you're in the room with the first switch kill the guard normally. Take cover behind the 1st switch then press it. Wait for the gatling to stop firing. Run to the middle take cover. Wait for firing to end. Run and take cover behind switch #2 and press it.

Wait for firing to end. Run up the stairs and use your first focus kill on the guard on the stairs. As soon as you finish running up the stairs, take cover. Take out the guard here normally. Do not run straight to switch #3, instead get to it gradually going from closest cover to closest cover. Only run while the gatling gun is reloading. Take cover behind switch #3 and press it.

The last bit is in my next post.

After pressing switch #3 - Run and jump, but DO NOT climb up. Instead shimmy to the left. Gun fire cannot reach you here. When there's an opening climb up run to switch #4 take cover behind it & press it. 2 new guards are now in the area you may have been killed by them before & not known it. Take them out with your 2 remaining focus kills then gradually make your way to the end.

I hope this has answered your question and been helpful.

Pedal to the metal is the stupidest fucking trophy in the game. It's stupider even than the some of the multiplayer trophies. It reminds me of the wanted poster in mafia 2 thats on the roof. Anyone that gets this trophy is fucking lucky and I hate developers that put trophies like this in. They should at least make it so you can get it as long as you don't crash or brake. Like you should be able to feather the gas. On xbox they have no vibration (I don't think), all I have is dualshock controllers and it makes it so difficult cuz the controller is shaking like an epileptic bitch with parkinsons. I cant control my car!

Nice job. Why not post it unter ´guide´ :dance:?

This multiplayer part will be time consuming... I'm wondering how long before there's nobody left online since i don't think it's good...

It's not 100% complete. The boys and I are still working on rank eight of each medal. Once I get all of those values, I will submit the guide to be stickied.

The online for this game is ridiculous. Evening if boosting, this is still a colossal time drain. I can't imagine even attempting most of the medals legit.

Can anyone provide tips on how to beat that stupid istanbul car chase level under par time? I feel like I'm doing a near flawless run, but still no trophy. I don't even know if I'm missing it by a few seconds, by 15 seconds, or possibly beating the time but experiencing a glitched trophy.

:mad:

And for the record, I have watched the included video, which is only making me more frustrated, as the driver makes two huge mistakes and still earns the trophy. W.T.F.

Edited by ToxicMegacolon

Can anyone provide tips on how to beat that stupid istanbul car chase level under par time? I feel like I'm doing a near flawless run, but still no trophy. I don't even know if I'm missing it by a few seconds, by 15 seconds, or possibly beating the time but experiencing a glitched trophy.

:mad:

And for the record, I have watched the included video, which is only making me more frustrated, as the driver makes two huge mistakes and still earns the trophy. W.T.F.

Don't know. All I can say is it's most likely not glitched. Mst3rBetty did get the trophy yesterday.