Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

jimmysmith

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too right! Not only this but Unreal trophies are out, and Battlefield Bad Company has just come through the door from Gamesmonster Rental.

I feel pretty lucky cos Im totally skint this weekend so Im gonna be putting some time in.

By the way we need 4 on at a time to boost.

Me and Jimmy had a go earlier but one dropped out and so we got stuck in the lobby. I'll be on later tonight, so if anyones up for it just request me (Reegeee) or message me if I already added you.

chucknorris078 is correct it's going to be tricky. From the look of the trophy description it says you must win 5 + 50 public games. You can invite but from what i've seen we are going to have to be mega fast at accepting invites so the lobby doesn't fill up. You can play 2v2, not sure if you can just quit when the game starts or not? You can see the name's of the other users in the lobby, but I didn't see the option to kick users, the game seems to just start as soon as the lobby is full. Hmmmm.

We'll have a play with it today, i'll be online most the day today. We'll post what we find.

It's impossible to play a online game there is not enough people in lobbies,the maximum i saw today is 3 including me!!

I got into a game online it was 2v2. It probably helps boosting if the online numbers are low, at least we can invite each other, we'll have to work out a system, one person invites someone, then that person invites, so we get 4 in a room.

The game is good fun, just finished the easy levels! :cool:

Can the non-challenge/non 'win online games' trophies be done online as well? It'd make it so much easier if you could do it that way.

I believe the trophies for single player must be unlocked during 'challenges' mode only. But I'm not sure.

I'm game for some trophy boosting. Anyone can add me on PSN if they'd like. I just bought this game last night.

I'm in for some online play. The thing with boosting is if we're all friends we can create a private server and play on that, haven't tried it yet though so don't know how it works, but it was one of the two options for online play. I was gonna try earn them the normal way since I love this game, but everyone keeps exiting online so I'm fed up with trying :p I'll add some of you when I get home from work later, but feel free to add me.

PSN ID: Takk_For_Maten

Remember to write Age of Booty boost in friend request!