Best And Worst Tracks?

deathworld45

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Montreal is my best track, and Silverstone is my worst. For whatever reason i can't hit the first corner right which sets me up badly for the next few corners.

My race engineer is all like "This is your home Grand Prix, enjoy it"...less than a lap later i'm extracting my teeth from the tire wall i just went into at 160 mph.

My Top 3 Best:

1. Spa - No brainer, such a challenging track and very fun to drive on.

2. Suzuka - My personal favorite and i spend tons of laps on different games

3. Hockenheim - A track with history and challenging to drive on and good overtaking points

My top 3 Worst:

1. Silverstone - Since they added the new section, the track is so out of place and not fun to drive on anymore

2. Valencia - Typical boring track spat out by Tilke and it amazes me F1 drives here

3. Catalunya - Boring and stupid

Good

Monaco - brilliant tight and winding circuit

Canada - like a flatter, wider Monaco. Amazing fast and flowing corners with bucketloads of positive camber helping to pull the car round the corner.

Spa - dooesn't need explaining

Sao Paulo - another great flowing track with good positive camber.Only annoying thin is the first corner at top speed

Bad

Bahrain - Just quite boring, really. Some decent corners, but generally disappointing. Didn't deserve to replace Albert Park as the season. Unlike Monaco or Spa, they bought the circuit's place as a season jewel, which it isn't.

Korea - Too many hard braking zones and massive straights.

Valencia - Not too bad, it's like Canada, but too many tight corners and the last corner is silly.

Absolutely awful

Singapore - "So, we've got a grid-like city with lots of sharp corners and incredibly narrow streets, and we need to increase tourism by introducing a new sporting event. Any ideas?"

"Well the city is too shit to have won the Commonwealth Games, letalone the Olympics, how about Formula 1!"

"YES! BECAUSE FAST, SHARP AND FINELY TUNED RACING CARS THAT TOP OUT AT 200MPH THAT ARE USED TO FAST FLOWING AND LONG CIRCUITS THAT RUN THROUGH WIDE CIRCUITS CUTTING THROUGH ENDLESS FORESTS WOULD BE PERFECTLY SUITED TO ENDLESS ENDLESS 90 DEGREE TIGHT AND THIN CITY CORNERS AND BUMPY, SHITTY TARMAC TATTERED WITH CAR PARTS AND INDUSTRIAL DUST! BRILLAINT IDEA!"

Bunch of wankers.

Ironically, the new circuits are the only truly shit ones. The FIA are a bunch of money hungry tycoons who are willing to sell F1 to rich, industrialized countries like Korea and Singapore that aren't ready to host a race, hence the shitty, poorly designed new tracks becoming ever more present. Hermann Tilke can fuck off for all I care.

[/rant]

What were we supposed to be talking about, sorry?

I've only done the first 4 tracks so far - and now I'm back to the first one due to a corrupt game save :mad: So far I really like the Shanghai one, and hate that Kuala Lumpur one. I call it the calculus midterm of F1 tracks. I was racing on the Bahrain track last night and managed a 2:00 minute lap (and some tenths); I'm pretty proud :D