Supply Storage

Tuffinz

I found my own place, don't know if it was mentioned, don't want to look, but I completed Boon's quest in Novac, did a quest, came back and talked to the guy that runs the gift shop and he gave me a key to a hotel room. Only caveat is you have to have finished Boon's quest correctly, for this to happen. Good thing is you can do his quest immediately, get him as a follower, and come back at some point, maybe after a certain amount of time, and boom, instant room. Works for me anyway. :D

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The dumpster in front of the Goodsprings General Store is close to a merchant and crafting tables. Good enough, until more permanent accommodations are secured.

There was a point about half way through the main quest in Fallout 3 where all the stuff not secured in a player house disappeared -- all the dead bodies disappearing is the tip off.

About the Lucky 38 suite. Can you lose it by any chance, depending on who you side with? If House dies, etc. Considering you travel to your suite by talking to Victor, I always wondered that. My favorite place just sort of creepy.

Thanks, this is exactly the info I have been looking for, I'll try storing some stuff in Good Springs.

I only started playing this afternoon and have just made it down to Primm but I found some T51-b armour already while exploring. I really don't want to have to carry it around with me until I'm able to use it or give it to a companion because it weights 40kg or something.

Couple others that hadn't been mentioned previously. Early in the game I was using Wolfhorn Ranch, then moved to the motel when I got to Novac. Later in the game, I shifted to the Brotherhood of Steel Safehouse because of the workbenches, rad free drinking fountain, and the paladin who comes by every few days who can repair stuff up to 100%.

Edited by Lord Maim

Where did you find T-51b armor?

I just now got the motel key for Novac from Broscoe after getting liked status from completing 'Come Fly With Me.'

From Sloan, walk over to Hidden Valley, so you are entering Hidden Vallley from the north.

Enter the fenced off area with the entrances to Hidden Valley Bunker.

As you enter there is a bunker entrance with 'Pop Chems Not Bombs' written in black above the door on your left.

Continue on following the fence on your left until you come to a break in the fence.

Go through the break in the fence and there is an area with a load of Centaurs in it. Kill them and head over to the left of the area. There are a number of dishes and aerial masts on a ridge if you are heading in the right direction.

You'll start picking up radiation but keep going until you come to a big crater in the ground.

I found the armour on two dead Brotherhood of Steel in the crater.

Hope it works for you.

EDIT - Just been back there and the area with the dishes and aerial masts is Black Mountain. The crater is some way south of the Black Mountain marker on the map and appears to be outside the fence for that area so not sure if you can access it easily if you fast travel to Black Mountain itself.

EDIT 2 - If you have Hidden Valley on your map, fast travel straight to it. There is a rock right in front of you with a Ban the Bomb sign on it. Pan slightly to the right and head toward the white dish cradle and couple of aerials in the distance. The gap in the fence to the Centaurs is straight ahead.

Edited by Neuromancer1968

i've stashed my junk in the the docs house in goodsprings for now, i do miss my megaton house though, it was pimped out!!

you can pimp out the Presidential suite in the Lucky 38.Granted its not the same pimp stuff that was in the Megaton house but none the less its still pimpable.

You get your own safehouse given to you by the Brotherhood of Steel if you choose to become a member. It has a work bench, reload bench, plenty of storage, and a Paladin comes every few days with a repair skill of 100 who can fully repair all your equipment.

Also, There is an NCR and Caesars Legion safehouse, which I'd assume you get if you side with them. Not positive on those 2 though.

You get your own safehouse given to you by the Brotherhood of Steel if you choose to become a member. It has a work bench, reload bench, plenty of storage, and a Paladin comes every few days with a repair skill of 100 who can fully repair all your equipment.

Also, There is an NCR and Caesars Legion safehouse, which I'd assume you get if you side with them. Not positive on those 2 though.

Do you know how to go about becoming a member of the Brotherhood of Steel?

Do you know how to go about becoming a member of the Brotherhood of Steel?

Bring Veronica to the Hidden Valley bunker and she will let you in to start the quest chains for BoS. I havent finished it yet but im sure it leads to membership.

Bring Veronica to the Hidden Valley bunker and she will let you in to start the quest chains for BoS. I havent finished it yet but im sure it leads to membership.

Damn. I ruined my conversation with Veronica and she won't come anywhere with me LOL I'll have to check out the Brotherhood of Steel on playthrough #2 :) Thanks for the info though