Platinum Difficulty Rating

funkyweed

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

391 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

Man who ever voted 1 or 2 u must b kidding me rite..

The TIER r f'n bullshit every time u die u gotta restart from beginning. Just the Belly of the Beast left for me for the PLAT.. but i'd give it a 5/10. Single player was very easy. Just the TIER can really get to u when u die right at the end of a stage errr.. Good luck to the rest of trophy hunters.

Edited by Ashwin10

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This gets a 3/10 from me. Far below most FPS games I have Platinumed.

I got Fire Controller on the 3rd day I played the game. The legitimate way. It did not take me long to get it at all.

None of the other online trophies were hard, I would have gotten to Level 15 if I only used the sniper in about 12 hours or so.

The single player was simple too. Hard was not difficult and took about 5 hours.

Tier 1 mode was not that hard. No missions took me more than 5 tries to get and most I did in 2 or less.

Good game, not great, but a fairly easy platinum.

Definitely a 6 for me. Multiplayer trophies are rather simple except for the Fire Controller trophy. If you're really good at multiplayer FPS's (and I think I am pretty damn good but had a hard time with this trophy), you may have an easy time. Otherwise boosting is needed or just being lucky is needed.

Single player is piss easy except for Tier 1 mode. Tier 1 can be rather annoying, but once you know what to do, it can be simple. Sometimes you die by enemies that are completely invisible and get you with a headshot. It's rather annoying.

TIER 1 can be very annoying. If you die, you have to start again and sometimes the level might glitch.

Apart from that, the game is pretty easy. :D

10 because I'm two away from 100% but Trading in the game so it's going to be very hard for me to get that Plat.

...Really?

1 trophy away from the plat(need to get level 15 in multiplayer).

I give it a 4.

I boosted the fire controller trophy, but I've had score chains in the high 500's before, if I wasn't so impatient I probably could have gotten it on my own.

Single player was nothing and the only Tier 1 level I struggled with was the first one, just because I tried to Rambo my way through like I did in single player. Once I started to play smart, it was a breeze.

Fire controller is the hardest? shit really? hahah i got it in my 5th game.... havent finished Tier 1 yet but seeing as its my last id give MOH a 5/10. Actually enjoyed the SP and loving the MP plus the bonus of Frontline makes this better than COD4 or MW2 so screw you haters hhaha half the price with two games and BFBC3 beta so bam.

Voted a 4. I boosted fire controller but managed to get 600 points many times after by sniping in Helmand Valley combat mission. Tier 1 mode was easy if not for the bugs.

In the Dorothy's a Bitch mission, there was a plank that spawned at a different spot so I couldn't advance while my teammates just easily walk on air lol. The second glitch was during Compromised where my teammates just wouldn't move at all. Enemies keep spawning to fire at me but my character couldn't die for some reason.