Fire Controller

hermdog006

This has got to be the hardest multiplayer trophy. Does anyone have tips to get this trophy? You definitely can't get it in Zones, if your team's good the session ends too quick.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/6T/wb/0jc8P2NhbC9FCxsFG1lTWUY3L2FjaC8wLzExAAAAAVBQUP00PPU=.jpgMultiplayer: Fire Controller-30

Use each offensive support action once (awarded at end of round)

Offensive Support Actions are the killstreaks awards you receive after you've gained a certain amount of points within one life. There are a total of seven levels(killstreaks) you can reach within one life. When you have the choice to choose a reward, the Offensive rewards are the actions with orange text. The Actions, and points you need to get them are:

Level 1 - Mortar Strike(50 Points)

Level 2 - Rocket Attack(100 Points)

Level 3 - Missile Attack(175 Points)

Level 4 - Artillery Strike(250 Points)

Level 5 -Strafing Run(350 Points)

Level 6 - Air Strike(450 Points)

Level 7 - Cruise Missile(600 Points)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has got to be the hardest multiplayer trophy. Does anyone have tips to get this trophy? You definitely can't get it in Zones, if your team's good the session ends too quick.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/6T/wb/0jc8P2NhbC9FCxsFG1lTWUY3L2FjaC8wLzExAAAAAVBQUP00PPU=.jpgMultiplayer: Fire Controller-30

Offensive Support Actions are the killstreaks awards you receive after you've gained a certain amount of points within one life. There are a total of seven levels(killstreaks) you can reach within one life. When you have the choice to choose a reward, the Offensive rewards are the actions with orange text. The Actions, and points you need to get them are:

Yeah this one is pissing me off too. The highest I've gotten so far is 4 and that took 2 hrs to do. It's almost impossible with all the snipers on each map.

This one is going to be hard I was the top player in almost all the matches I played and highest I ever got was in the 400's. Your going to have to camp with a sniper rifle and get lucky because there's no way that your going to run n' gun and get this.

I found it actually HARDER to do it while sniping. I was the special ops when I got this trophy. I tucked away and help close to certain areas and then moved around. I didn't jump into battle, but if you can catch the stragglers, it's manageable quite quickly. But, I'm not too good at sniping so whatever works for you, keep plugging away.

Oh, also, I did it in Control. I would occasionally jump out and grab the zones and then run back into hiding. It'd bump me up a bit faster doing objectives as well.

Edited by warcrycz

I actually did this last night while sniping in Combat Mission (I think that's the name, it's the only mode with large maps and mcom-like objectives). The other modes were too small and too quick for me to get it, but when I changed to a large map I went 35-0 with about 1200 points and got the Cruise Missile. I did not use the rocket, artillery or missile in that game though because I had those points go by too fast. I have however used them before, so I don't think it has to be in one round. Just get a cruise missile. Which is freaking awesome btw, because it killed the entire enemy team lol

So basically you have to kill 60 people without dieing???????

This is gonna be fracking impossible for me... i suck in online shooters.

Another game i will not platinum because of stupid online trophies. :mad:

No, that's not necessarily the case. If you use your defensive support actions instead of offensive, you can get usually around 30-40 points per use. If you hit people with your offensive, then it's more.

It's not that bad, but getting to 600 is really hard with all the snipers.

So basically you have to kill 60 people without dieing???????

This is gonna be fracking impossible for me... i suck in online shooters.

Another game i will not platinum because of stupid online trophies. :mad:

With practice you could get good. Besides, it's not always about the platinum anyway.

Question, So we gotta use 7 of those in game? If so damn i got 760 points but didn't use two of them!

luckily u dont have to do them all in 1 round just getting to 600 is the hard part

So to be clear, I have to get the last scorestreak only correct? I only ask because I prefer to use defensive streaks, I get more points with them. I'd prefer to defense it up until the last killstreak and drop that missile. btw, what's the longest game mode?

So to be clear, I have to get the last scorestreak only correct? I only ask because I prefer to use defensive streaks, I get more points with them. I'd prefer to defense it up until the last killstreak and drop that missile. btw, what's the longest game mode?

No, you have to use every single one of them. All of the offensive support actions. They can be spread across multiple games though.

You have to use EVERY offensive support action once.

With practice you could get good. Besides, it's not always about the platinum anyway.

I never understood why people post stuff like this on a trophy site :whistle:

Forward Spotter

Deploy a missile strike support action (awarded at end of round)

I've only done this once. The view switched to a first person view of the missile as it was coming down and I was able to control the direction. Look at the first post of this thread and just mark off those you have done. You'll get it eventually when going for Fire Controller.

Edited by silver9T9

Here's how I got mine, 47-1 the first time and 43-5 the other time.

First: TeamDeathMatch mode on the level that has alot of bunkers on the mountain. There's a good sniping spot at one of the back ends, you'll know when you find it - it's as the back and has a clear view of a high traffic area where people like to run towards you. Just pop anybody that's runing up the gradual slope/alley and pop out all your killstreaks there.

Second time was the 5 objectives mode when defending at the beaten down airstrip. Tips: After the 2nd objective is destroyed (the one at the doors of the hanger) ran your ass back and snipe from inside the ditch or behind something that looks safe, eventually if that is taken book it back just before the tower and snipe from on top of an airplane wing at the back left (facing where the previous obj was). Once that is taken, run to the top of the control tower. If you're still alive, you should be able to get it no problem at this point by sniping down all the frantic guys running in to bottom part of the tower for the win.

Maybe the reason the snipers are everywhere (from what I read, not played online) is cause they're probably trying to get the trophy as well. That could make this one of the hardest trophies ever since others want it to. Maybe, hopefully) a few weeks down the road people will not want the trophy anymore and it'll be easier to get. I wish you all good luck for this trophy:D:thumbsup:

man I got the 6th killstreak like 5 times and each time im about to get the cruise missile i get sniped, or one time suicided from my own strafing run because the stupid target designator thinks the target is the window frame grrrr