Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 2 Trophy Walkthrough

I get to the part in blue and I don't have the hieroglyphic blocks and suggestions on how to get them. I have followed the guide step by step.

Reel 2

Tomb of Sammun Mak

:ls: Walk down the hallway until you find the door.

:cross: use door

:cross: use trip plate

:ls: Shimmy to the right until you are returned to normal.

:square: use items with marquee -> :cross: use hieroglyphic blocks with marquee

{"Looters of the Lost Toybox" Trophy Unlocked}

Edited by Dangles

I getto the part in blue and I don't have the hieroglyphic blocks and suggestions on how to get them. I have followed the guide step by step.
Sorry I have to say this, but you clearly did not follow the guide step by step, otherwise you would have the blocks. You skipped this part:

:cross: use door (The one on the right that takes you to the hallway with Grandpa Mole's room)

:ls: Walk towards the room again until Grandpa Mole stops you.

:cross: talk to Baby Amelia Earhart

:triangle:, use Psychic Ventriloquism

:cross: use Ventriloquism with Grandpa Mole {"Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie" 13/21}

:cross: use Ventriloquism with Baby Amelia Earhart {"Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie" 14/21}

:cross: use Ventriloquism with sarcophagus {"Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie" 15/21}

:cross: use hieroglyphic blocks

:triangle:, use Astral Projection

Sorry I have to say this, but you clearly did not follow the guide step by step, otherwise you would have the blocks. You skipped this part:
I tried re doing this part and nothing would happen. Grandpa Mole will say I'm going to eat you. Then the girl says I love sam and max let them in. Then the sarcophagus says what ever it says then I click on the blocks and they don't collect them.

Well, I don't know what else to suggest. Maybe to back out to the main room and look at the spell board on the wall again? All I know is that the guide is right because I tested it myself many times and there are pages of people who didn't have any issue. You skipped at least one thing.

How it's supposed to work is you go back into the room and talk to Amelia. Your Sexo Rejexo curse will send her flying to the back of the room, next to the Sarcophagus. Then you throw your voice into the Sarcophagus, which sends Amelia over to Grandpa Mole. Then you are free to go inside and get the blocks. If you don't have the curse, you need to go get it in the room with the other two moles by throwing your voice into the girl mole and having her say that she loves Sameth and Maximus, which causes her father to curse you.

It's all in the guide though, so I know it's not my fault. If you're sure you didn't skip any of the following parts (I marked the parts relevant to getting the blocks in red), maybe it's some kind of glitch? I'd need to know more about what's happening in your game though.

:ls: Walk towards the doorways.

:cross: use lefthand door/use righthand door (use either, it doesn't matter) {"Nine Lives of Sameth & Maximus" 5/9}

:square: use items with lefthand/righthand door (again, it doesn't matter which one) -> :cross: use bust with lefthand/righthand door

:ls: Walk through either doorway. Then proceed to walk to the right until you trigger a cutscene.

:circle: back

:ls: Enter the room.

Do nothing. {"Nine Lives of Sameth & Maximus" 6/9}

:ls: Enter the room.

:triangle: , use Can o' Nuts {"Double-Crossed" Trophy Unlocked}

:triangle: Maximus will return to normal

:triangle: , use Psychic Ventriloquism

:cross: use Ventriloquism with Mole Girl

"I love Sameth and Maximus!" {"Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie" 8/21}

:cross: use Ventriloquism with mole man

Pick any of the three options you want {"Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie" 9/21}

:triangle:

:triangle: return to Sameth

:ls: Walk back through either of the two doorways.

:cross: use door

:square: use items with niche -> :cross: use right bust half with niche

:ls: Walk away from that niche, and then towards the right until you can see the other niche.

:square: use items with niche (the one that's still empty) -> :cross: use bust half with niche

:ls: Walk away from the niche.

:cross: use Ventriloquism with guardian (the one on the left) {"Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie" 10/21}

:cross: use Ventriloquism with guardian (and now the one on the right) {"Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie" 11/21}

*NOTE* If it won't let you select either of the guardians, return to Sameth, move to another spot in the room, and try again.

:cross: use Ventriloquism with squid statue {"Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie" 12/21}

:triangle: return to Sameth

:cross: use door (The one on the right that takes you to the hallway with Grandpa Mole's room)

:ls: Walk towards the room again until Grandpa Mole stops you.

:cross: talk to Baby Amelia Earhart

:triangle: , use Psychic Ventriloquism

:cross: use Ventriloquism with Grandpa Mole {"Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie" 13/21}

:cross: use Ventriloquism with Baby Amelia Earhart {"Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie" 14/21}

:cross: use Ventriloquism with sarcophagus {"Say Hi to the Nice People, Charlie" 15/21}

:cross: use hieroglyphic blocks

:triangle:, use Astral Projection

Actually there is supposed to be a line break in that second bit that's missing I think. It wouldn't change what you do, it was just for organization purposes. Let me check...

EDIT: Yep, there is a line breaking missing that's in my original version. Weird. Oh well, I'll fix that. All the steps are still here though

Edited by mjc0961

If you already have Charlie Ho-Tep, you won't have to do the Can-o-Nuts part again. Also you might not get the "Curse the Luck" trophy if you did all those steps already... I can't be sure, because if you really did do all the steps, that means something weird happened.
I have been cursed more then 6 times. So I will just start a new game.

i got it.i didnt answer question right on 2 door part. oops. guide perfect thanks many.

***UPDATE***

1 thing not mentioned.at the end where you have to use flaming newspaper,u must throw 1 at him in order to activate the moon counterweight.u cannot go straight to it like guide says.other then that follow it to t and all trophies unlocked in 1 run.

Edited by tr33f1ddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Guide was a massive help thanks. I just 100% the game and soon gonna work on episode 3 when it's done. Thanks. And the only mess up I found was when you replay the second time and you hav to enter kringles room you hav to take the empty glass off first.

Edited by DaHussinG

• 2 weeks later...
  • mjc0961 changed the title to Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse Episode 2 Trophy Walkthrough