Help needed for Ready for Anything

milhouse46

I have some questions regarding Ready for Anything. I'm about to start a playthrough just for this trophy, so I'd need help to get this one.

Should I arrest Nasri or extort him?

In which order do you recommend doing the 3 cities?

Also, could someone tell how much intel (in the intel email tab) they got for each location? I know you need 55 for the trophy, but I don't know what I'm missing since I bought every Clearinghouse item I could see, and I didn't kill anyone.

Thanks!

For this trophy just buy every type of intell available before the mission starts. I arrested Nasri, he gives extra intel to. The easiest way is just start a game on easy and run trough it. dont forget to manually save sometimes as some decisions give you extra or no intell at all. i am not sure where these points are, got fed up with the game some time ago ;) This is eating dust now untill i forget how boring and annoying the game can be :D

For this trophy just buy every type of intell available before the mission starts. I arrested Nasri, he gives extra intel to. The easiest way is just start a game on easy and run trough it. dont forget to manually save sometimes as some decisions give you extra or no intell at all. i am not sure where these points are, got fed up with the game some time ago ;) This is eating dust now untill i forget how boring and annoying the game can be :D

Thanks. I also tried to collect information from the walkthrough and to set up a road map for it. If I manage to succeed in my Ready for Anything playthrough, I'll share with others the definitive method to get it! Can't wait to go back home to try it and get rid of this game...

I got it! Here's a definitive way to get Ready for Anything. It will give you the fastest way to get it! Basically, you need some simple things: arrest Nasri, spare Shaheed, and be in the good graces of Heck, Hong Shi, Grigori and Albatross. This should net you enough intel to reach the 55 intel needed.

Saudi Arabia

Buy 9 intel for the 3 missions in Clearinghouse [9]

Arrest Nasri

Buy 2 intel for Intercept Shaheed [11]

Do the mission. Spare him.

Moscow

Buy 7 intel for the 3 missions [18]

Meet Grigori, Suave only.

Do Assault Lazo's Yacht. Let Sis live

Buy 2 intel for Meet Albatross [20]. Do the mission. Ally with him.

Buy 4 intel for Intercept Surkov [24]. Do the mission.

Contact Surkov

Buy 2 intel for Assault Brayko's mansion [26]

Rome

Buy 4 intel for the 3 missions [30]

Do Identify Jibril Al-Bara at Chateau

Buy 1 intel for contact Halbech/Jibril [31]. Do the mission.

Buy 1 intel for contact Madison [32]. Do the mission.

Buy 2 intel for Investigate Marburg's Villa [34]. Do the mission.

Buy 4 intel for the 2 missions [36]

Taipei

Buy 5 intel for the 3 missions [41]

Do Contact Steven Heck. Suave only

Do Investigate Warehouse District Data Trail. Bug the 6 servers and bluff Albatross

Do Contact Hong Shi. Professional only

Buy 3 intel for Assault Triad Headquarters in Slums. [44] Do the mission.

Buy 4 intel for Retrieve NSB Data from Grand Hotel. [48] Do it. Erase Heck's file

Buy 3 intel for Intercept Assassination Plans [51]. Do the mission

Do Contact President Sung

Buy 4 intel for Stop Omen Deng at Memorial Rally [55]

And done! On easy-professional, this took me 4 hours. You can ignore every hack and lockpicks, just run through the missions, grab the items and cash on your way so you can pay for the intel, and you'll be done in no time!

Edited by milhouse46

• 2 years later...
I got it! Here's a definitive way to get Ready for Anything. It will give you the fastest way to get it! Basically, you need some simple things: arrest Nasri, spare Shaheed, and be in the good graces of Heck, Hong Shi, Grigori and Albatross. This should net you enough intel to reach the 55 intel needed.

Saudi Arabia

Buy 9 intel for the 3 missions in Clearinghouse [9]

Arrest Nasri

Buy 2 intel for Intercept Shaheed [11]

Do the mission. Spare him.

Moscow

Buy 7 intel for the 3 missions [18]

Meet Grigori, Suave only.

Do Assault Lazo's Yacht. Let Sis live

Buy 2 intel for Meet Albatross [20]. Do the mission. Ally with him.

Buy 4 intel for Intercept Surkov [24]. Do the mission.

Contact Surkov

Buy 2 intel for Assault Brayko's mansion [26]

Rome

Buy 4 intel for the 3 missions [30]

Do Identify Jibril Al-Bara at Chateau

Buy 1 intel for contact Halbech/Jibril [31]. Do the mission.

Buy 1 intel for contact Madison [32]. Do the mission.

Buy 2 intel for Investigate Marburg's Villa [34]. Do the mission.

Buy 4 intel for the 2 missions [36]

Taipei

Buy 5 intel for the 3 missions [41]

Do Contact Steven Heck. Suave only

Do Investigate Warehouse District Data Trail. Bug the 6 servers and bluff Albatross

Do Contact Hong Shi. Professional only

Buy 3 intel for Assault Triad Headquarters in Slums. [44] Do the mission.

Buy 4 intel for Retrieve NSB Data from Grand Hotel. [48] Do it. Erase Heck's file

Buy 3 intel for Intercept Assassination Plans [51]. Do the mission

Do Contact President Sung

Buy 4 intel for Stop Omen Deng at Memorial Rally [55]

And done! On easy-professional, this took me 4 hours. You can ignore every hack and lockpicks, just run through the missions, grab the items and cash on your way so you can pay for the intel, and you'll be done in no time!

I can confirm that worked

You do NOT need to unlock chests/hack computers for the extra intel and intel gotten from dialogue by choosing a certain response with a character is not needed