Interpol: The Trail of Dr. Chaos

Just Said "No" Trophy - Glitched?

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Probably doesn't matter since this board seems dead, but the same thing has happened to me. I used the strategy in the guide of finding all but one item, backing out, and doing it again without hints. I was very careful to do this on each level, and then no trophy at the end. I plan on deleting my save and starting over.

I'm still a little confused

Could this be done in co-op? Or must it be done in single? Trophy says in single mode, but the guide-writer tip implied it can be done in co-op - "Select whatever you were playing before (single or co-op)..."

Also I don't understand the tip. Why exit out once you find the last clue? Why not click on it? You found it, isn't that the point?

• 1 month later...
Also I don't understand the tip. Why exit out once you find the last clue? Why not click on it? You found it, isn't that the point?

If you haven't used any hints yet...go ahead and select the item and move to the next level.

I'm guessing that the guide assumed you used hints to get to the end...and then exit out.

• 1 year later...

you can also use a save trick.

step 1 -pick a mission you have problems with where you used NO HINTS

step 2 -now press the PS button on your controller and 'quit game'

step 3 -now go to the xmb screen and transfer your save file to a storage device [make sure this save file has NO HINTS used before transfering]

step 4 -now go back to the game on the mission/location you were stuck on and use hints for any items you need help with [use them wisely as you have limited hints]

step 5 -try and remember and take a mental picture of where the items were [the items' locations will remain the same once you come back]

step 6 -now repeat step 2 and quit your game

step 7 -delete the save file where you used hints on your ps3 system

step 8 -use your storage device and copy the save file where you used no hints and have it on your ps3

step 9 -start the game and find the items without using hints [you'll know you used no hints when the game asks if you are sure you want to use the hint pressing triangle]

repeat step 2 to 9 for any missions that give you problems

you'll get the trophies still this way. just remember to update your storage device with your NO HINTS save files every mission or 2. good luck agents! hope this helps!