Need Trophy for beating game on Normal/Hardcore? Click Here.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys, im looking for somone that can help me with the hardcore glitch.

i am more than willing to help on any other game and i will give public thanks where it is due.

in my opinion peope that help others should definately be thanked.

if anyone can help me my psn is mrgilly69.

hopefully get this plat n move on.

please help guys

iam 82% on this game ihave completed the game on normal and hardcore ! but istill have got the trophy . so if some one would be so kind to do this glitch that would great . the pain of this game is so bad icant do another play through ijust cant . so if you could help , would be much appreciated . thanks

[PSN]: humpalotj

AVAILBLE ANY TIME WEEKENDS. WEEK DAYS ; 4pm GMT to 9pm .

ialso have mic

just tell me your from PS3T .

once again Thanks

Hi folks!

:D

Add me to the list of people that is looking for a kind soul out there to help a brotha out and do the Hardcore glitch.

:dance:

Yes, it does kinda come across as cheating, but you know what, I am tired of trying to play Hardcore with people online that have no idea wtf they are doing... It's hard enough doing what is required in the missions only to have people mess things up and kill the A.I. players because they "want the SAW or M4 the computer is using... It's cool."

:rolleyes:

Lamesauce lol

I have completed everything that is required on my end for the glitch, so all I will need to do is play the final mission with one of you awesome fellas who have completed all of the missions on Hardcore.

If you wish to ask around about me I have done plenty of boosting sessions with people for tough and painful trophies. I ALWAYS say thanks and give a great write-up online for the folks that helped. Recently, I did this for Rogue Warrior, Far Cry 2, Call of Duty: BO & WaW and Medal of Honor.

Way I look at it is you kind folks are putting the time in to help little old me, you deserve, DESERVE the recognition for your troubles. It's only fair.

:)

I have the game through tomorrow so if anybody would kindly help, it would be much appreciated. I am always on and working on a ton of games so maybe you can think of helping me, I can be there to help you out on something in the future... Just look at my trophies lol

Thanks again in advance to whoever wants to help and to those of you that were crazy enough to read my wall of text.

I hope to hear from one of you cool peeps soon.

:cool:

Edited by talonkard044

• 2 weeks later...

Down to my last 3 trophies, completing the 11th mission, beating the game and beating the game on hardcore. If any1 still has the game and holds the save, then you would be absolute legend for helping me and few others here out! Advanced million thanks, I'll start my own hardcore campaign anyway and see where I get to with it :D

• 1 month later...

Doubt anyone of interest still lurks these parts, but if so I'd greatly appreciate a HC exploit thrown my way. I've found that Hardcore really isn't that hard at all for me, but it seems the AI gets even worse and, obviously, I can't find anyone to play it with so I'm done trying. If anyone out there is available for this, just send me a message and I'll post credit/give you a sensual massage/make you a sandwich/whatever. I also need to get the co-op revive thing, so I'll be glad to help out with that as well.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/554/King_Chile.png

I need the hardcore trophy too. If anyone have the hardcore save file and would like to help me out that would be very appriciated.

PSN ID: PlatinumFiend

edit: I wanna say HEAPS thanks to King_Chile for referring me to Donzie75 and Donzie75 for helping me!

Edited by A CorpseMess

I would like help with that trophy also. Please.

Do I need to have finished the campaign on normal? I read it somewhere, but just want to be 100% sure.

add: apenapper

You need to finish the campaign on Normal first before it works.

Message me on PSN to get help with the hardcore trophy, I know someone who might be willing to help you out.

Edited by A CorpseMess

You need to finish the campaign on Normal first before it works.

Message me on PSN to get help with the hardcore trophy, I know someone who might be willing to help you out.

I have done the game on normal now and messaged you on PSN. Also sent a friend request.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Or from somebody else who is willing to help.

I just got this game in the mail and have started working through on normal. If there's anybody out there who still has this game and beat hardcore I would be really thankful if you would add me and we could load up the credits. BleaK_EpiC

Edit: HUGE thanks to Donzie75 for helping out with this! I don't think I could have done it on my own.

Edited by pikec21

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...