Need Trophy for beating game on Normal/Hardcore? Click Here.

Hello guys, So there is this glitch thing where If You have someone who has already beaten hardcore, ( Dont know about normal ) a friend or w/e, and you join their game and they just start it, you will get trophies during the credits.

So basically all you are doing is just joining and getting the trophy for beating game on normal/hard.

my question is. I did it today with a friend who beat the game on normal and not on hardcore, he just did like 3 missions on hardcore but gave up, After that I told him to join my game and I loaded my save file which had Dragon Fury complete on hardcore, we went to the credits, and bam, he got the trophy.

What I want to test is if someone who has flashpoint at like 0% or hasnt even beaten the game on normal and hardcore, to join my game and test it out.

I know this sounds like cheating but this saves trouble to those who struggle in hardcore, and if you are renting it, ( you probably are ) because this game is fucking shit.

So yeah, hit me up here in this thread with your PSN ID, and we can try this out.

This was suggested in the stickied thread above, didnt work for Rockets..but it did work for my friend, So if anyone wants to test this out and wants some trophies :)

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello guys, So there is this glitch thing where If You have someone who has already beaten hardcore, ( Dont know about normal ) a friend or w/e, and you join their game and they just start it, you will get trophies during the credits.

So basically all you are doing is just joining and getting the trophy for beating game on normal/hard.

my question is. I did it today with a friend who beat the game on normal and not on hardcore, he just did like 3 missions on hardcore but gave up, After that I told him to join my game and I loaded my save file which had Dragon Fury complete on hardcore, we went to the credits, and bam, he got the trophy.

What I want to test is if someone who has flashpoint at like 0% or hasnt even beaten the game on normal and hardcore, to join my game and test it out.

I know this sounds like cheating but this saves trouble to those who struggle in hardcore, and if you are renting it, ( you probably are ) because this game is fucking shit.

So yeah, hit me up here in this thread with your PSN ID, and we can try this out.

This was suggested in the stickied thread above, didnt work for Rockets..but it did work for my friend, So if anyone wants to test this out and wants some trophies :)

I'm willing to try with you or anyone else.

Mr_Gestapo_Man i'm able to be on any time mate.

I gave up on normal because the AI are so bad and I can't get normal players.

Need to try it with a few diff ppl too.. With ppl who have not even touched a mission on normal/hardcore, ppl who have done normal but not hardcore,. etc..

I just finished the first mission on normal yesterday and have another account that has 0%.

Edited by SHINGOUKI-81

• 1 month later...

I should have Hardcore done by tomorrow.

Anyone that wants to use my save to glitch the trophy, add me and I'll help you out. :)

Be advised*, I borrowed this game from a friend so I can't keep it forever. I'll have it for about 2 more weeks. Don't miss this opportunity!:p

*lol, I've been playing this too much

Edit: I've finished Hardcore. :)

Edited by AlejandroM
update

Question.. I'm Reading All These Posts... Now I Got A Guy Who Just Beat hardcore.... Exactly What Are The Steps?.. Does He have To Load Up The LAST Mission?.. Checkpoint?.. & Invite Me On Hardcore?...

:Edit: Oh Shit.. I Did'nt Realize I had A Post Up Top.. Was Running Too Quick.. Trying To Plat Dr2 And This At The Same Time..lol

Edited by Blitz5