Hardest Wipeout Trophy

Augustus

What is the hardest Wipeout HD trophy?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. What is the hardest Wipeout HD trophy?

• Bling Brigade
    • Own The Zone
    • Airbraker
    • Zone Zeus
    • Elite Campaign Legend
    • Beat Zico

Zone Zeus for me :whistle:

if there is no syncopia i think i never get this trophy :think:

Interesting. I managed Zone Zeus on Anulpha Pass

I think Bling Brigade is the hardest to get. The others you can get if you try enough and take note of your mistakes. Bling Brigade pretty much has to be set up as nobody uses the campaign skins. I know the grinding for Elite campaign Legend/Arcade Perfect can take a while, but at least you can do it without rigging it.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Zone Zues by far for me, it may have been easier on Syncopia but I wanted to get in on Anulpha. Beat Zico was over rated and ECL just took time and luck with what item you got, no harder than Motorstorm PR.

Zone Zues was just so intimidating, getting to zone 74 and crashing out, it's a long 12.30 when that happens. If you can get ZZ the plat is within reach for you in my opinion.

When I started this game I would've said ECL, but in hindsight it's no problem if you get your barrel-roll/absorbing-spam on.

Bling Brigade is the worst. I hate trophies like this because they're just a hassle.

I would have to go with Elite Campaign Legend. While technically, none of the events are as difficult as Zone Zeus and Beat Zico, to get ECL, it requires dominance on all the tracks at phantom speed. For Zone Zeus and Beat Zico, you are only practicing the same track over and over. ECL is also statistically the rarest Wipeout HD trophy (besides the platinum) according to YGC.

Bling Brigade - Not too hard to set up and get

ECL - It was hard but it didn't seem nearly as hard as Zone Zues. Maybe I had good luck

Zone Zues - This took me about 15 hours and I'd get really nervous every time I'd get close. This was my hardest by far. I didn't think Syncopia made things easier.

Zico - After spending 15 hours trying to get Zone Zues I got this one pretty quickly. It only took 1 and a half 99 lap tries.

Beat Zico was relatively easy, I managed it after lap 32.

Zone Zeus took more effort from me, even on Syncopia, I spent about 4 days on it, slowly edging closer to 75.

Elite Campaign Legend: Easy.

Arcade Perfect: Forward courses (barring Chenhou) were done first try, reverse courses were a lot harder.

Bling Brigade is just one of those stupid online trophies where you gotta add people to help you out.

I'm actually having difficulty getting Deadly Momentum tbh.

Edited by theinsanething

• 2 weeks later...