Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Monkeyman 8322

Ok so we let the Russians win and then we do JSF or Euro. nbk what faction are you on? At the starting of the next war we should start using the checklist I made.

Also if we do win as all 3 factions and we don't get it even using the checklist, then I think we need to be in that faction for the WHOLE war. From turn 1- the end. Since you can't switch factions in between wars, then you must switch when the war starts and wait until the war after that starts. This is only if we still don't get it.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

JSF has won the war again. Been on JSF and won., this is my 3rd time.

We need EURO badly and russia. The reason I say EURO because no onr likes to play them. They have very fast vehicles but they are very weak.

I have not picked a side yet, but will make my decision by this weekend.

It will probable be EURO.

To be honest I have no clue how JSF won after Russia was on EURO Capitol. I guess there are a few secret players out there ??

Edited by ChunkyPython

• 2 weeks later...
With all this re-newed interest in the game, i may as well get in on it too.

PSN: VazzVegas (type PS3T.org Endwar in comments)

I have 2 alt's as well.

I've only played the game once, so I'll need some explaination as to what to do, lol. Thanks!

Pretty much same thing as me, but I'd like to get more trophies in this game. Let me know when we're doing something for it. (This is me signing up, in case I'm too subtle.)

If you have 2 people you can get all trophies except Dog Of War!

There are only 2 more that you will have to wait for.

1. Seige on City maps

Pnly happens when a Capitol is being attacked.

2. Cannot remember off top of my head but it is the one where you have to blow up 50 or 100 buildings.

These only come around every now and then. So when they do come up grab them when you can.

Bought this game at launch and have had no problems unlocking trophies until Dog of War, but in saying that i have only won with 2 factions and lost interest in it. I havent played in a year and as it stands im at 98% . Its a brilliant game but it was time to move on, however if people are arranging to fix the war, count be in, that plat would be remarkable to have. Add me phoniexknight

I actually just bought this game this past weekend and I have to agree. This is a really fun game. I am just playing through it on normal right now getting use to the game but I know that I will enjoy playing through it again for the harder ones. Anyone add me for this. I would love to play this with someone online.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to go for the online trophies, especially the Dog of War. I have multiple accounts but only one needs trophies, about 5 or so online.

I also have a question. I tried to buy the expansion pack but couldn't find it anywhere in the store. Is it only available in the American store or also in the EU store? Thanks in advance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...