Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Blessorship

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
@ ptkush:

Can you share your quick & easy method?

Sure thing.

1 minute quarters and 60 second play clock. Winning team kicks off first. Losing team gets a safety on the kickoff. Winning team is now up 2-0. Losing team punts after the safety. Everybody kneels every play throughout the rest of the game. Microphones and a good conversation make this a lot less boring.

To clarify how to cause a safety on the kickoff, here is a fuller explination:

When the losing team recieves, if the ball is recieved outside of the endzone, simply run backwards and go out of bounds through the endzone to cause a safety. If recieved in the endzone, you must first exit the endzone into the field of play, then turn around and go back out of bounds through the endzone.

Edited by ptkush

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I'm looking for someone to boost with, I must warn you though that my connection sucks and for a lot of these Multi-Platform games I can't even connect with ppl. If anyone is willing to try and boost that will be much appreciated. I have a random work schedule but I usually only work a couple days out of the week. The rest of the time I'm playing games. EST. PSN- jjph2o23

P.S.- I have a Mic but am a bore to talk to, unless you really like discussing games then I can talk your ear off :p

Edited by jmasterj03

• 2 weeks later...

I have got most all other trophies, but I just can't find a match online. Even if I do it's lagged out the bunghole so.... Thank you, and please add.

:)

PSN: MDPxGamerOGx Time zone: EST (US & Canada)""I am generally on around 4:00 pm to 9:00 pm.""

Edited by xXGamerOGXx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...