Estimated Time to Platinum

funkyweed

How long did it take for you to get the platinum?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. How long did it take for you to get the platinum?

• 1-10 Hours
    • 11-20 Hours
    • 21-30 Hours
    • 31-40 Hours
    • 41-50 Hours
    • 51-60 Hours
    • 61-70 Hours
    • 71-80 Hours
    • 81-90 Hours
    • 90+ Hours

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/time_unk.png

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well why did you vote if you didn't have the platinum allready? It's pretty clear in post 1.

So why it's called "Estimated Platinum Time"? I gave an estimation, based on the trophy requirements. If we needed the plat to vote, this thread should be named "How many time you needed to plat the game"... The name is confusing.

Anyway I still guess the plat will take 50+ hours.

Edited by Linkinito

So why it's called "Estimated Platinum Time"? I gave an estimation, based on the trophy requirements. If we needed the plat to vote, this thread should be named "How many time you needed to plat the game"... The name is confusing.

It's called Estimated Platinum Time because you are supposed to give an estimate based on how long it takes you to get Platinum. The Poll doesn't ask for an exact time, it asks for an estimate (0-10, 10-20 etc). Still any confusion should be avoided by simply reading the first post.

Game is out, got it yesterday, but played over 10hrs already and I see it will be a hard plat, I guess 90+ hours, been playing over 10hrs already and got 22% or alike :), could probably get some more easy, but there is some damn hard ones in there requiring you to play over and over again... I have big troubles in the career mode even! , but No vote yet as I ofcourse did not get this plat, maybe in some months if I'm lucky! :)

over 9000

It was scary how fast the first 24 hours /played clocked up. Alot of my playtime is going into creating so my time will be slow (if ever).

I'll add my vote as soon as i clock the 90 hours

Edited by kinglette

40 hours playing time is my guess. You get the create xp without actually racking up game time.

250,000 xp will take a long time, but it requires no actual time spent playing the game. Like now im playing Red Dead Redemption, but im getting create xp because of my uploads.

But that still counts as time lol

Just cuz you arent in game all the time doesnt mean that its doesnt take 200+ hours :p Cuz it is physically impossible to pick this game up and have the platinum after 40 hours