EyePet - Trophy Guide and Road Map

Heardy

Thanks a lot aaronpooh for the tip :)

but my wife arrived home and asked her....hell, she can sing and crash the glasses because she can place her voice like high and low..

Now i have another 2 issues:

1st - i am stuck on day 4 bounce high gold medal ( i cannot pass 5,20 )

2nd - i have completed until day 12 and my 13, 14 and 15 days are locked, saying like i need 32 challenges to unlock, but i have 48 !!!!!??

Any tips or cheats or this playthouth is glitched and i have to do it all again??

Regards

For Bounce High, try aiming the trampoline directly under the pet, you want him to jump in the middle and not the rim/side. It's much easier with a move controller but if you're using magic card, just make sure the card is flat on the floor as it's easier to slide around.

Try changing the date to the next day as there's a limited number of challenges you could do a day. It should unlock it.

Awesome wife there too :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the guide.

I am going to go home after work and cheat by switching my PS3 clock so I can unlock all the fish and pass all the pet reports lol.

Couple trophies left to get; but I find myself so bored with doing the same thing every day (report/fishing).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Dear All

My kids completed all challenges , except for day 9. They can't get last photo "Aereonautica" (something like aviation in english)...

Can someone help me to get the photo ? I dress my pet with aviation jacket and football helmet.

Thanks...

AndreA

After 2 Hours: Ok ... i win the Aviator Helmet...

Edited by maruscya

• 2 months later...

Seeing as this guide is quite old I would really like to know if its possible to change your PS3 date and do the next day or have they patched this by now? I'd really like to finish it and get the plat since its been on my list for a while now. I've rented the game just yesterday without knowing about that 15 day trophy.

Can someone confirm this please.

Stuck on day 3 that annoying drawing. no matter how still I hold it the pet doesn't draw. It keeps telling me to hold still again and again. my lighing is good, all 4 corners are green, my drawing is extremely bold but nothing. I'v seen a few youtube vids and their pet draws immediately after holding still after a second but nothing for me.

Any tips?

That challenge is a pain in the ass to do as the slightest tremble will throw off the sensor, all you can do is keep trying :(. Also try propping up the image on something.

I swear it took my 2 hours to get in that tree picture I was celebrating like I won something but then that doc tells me to do another 1 lol.

After that experience I found it a lot easier to place the drawing on the floor and just scan it with the camera. Worked everytime.

It's been a while so I'm a little rusty, would you remind me what that Challenge involves?

Thanks for the reply. I actually got it after about 20 or so tries. Its the one here you need to pop 115 ballons riding a plane.

Almost there just a couple of prizes to unlock with pet reports and I will be done. This is the most physically demanding game I've done lol, sore knees and all but oh well almost there.

Thanks for your very helpful feedback.

• 1 month later...

Shopaholic

Download 1 free item from the EyePet store

Go to Start -> EyePet online and download any of the free items in the store.

NOTE: This trophy may be unobtainable if you are in a region that cannot access the PlayStation Store. The Japanese store also has no items to download, so you will not be able to obtain the trophy if you only use the JP store.

Which regions? I live in the Netherlands, so can I get the trophy?