• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my platinum for this game.

I did manage to win the online wc with 3* & 2* teams though it was tough & nervy. I tried to do it with 1* teams but having to win 4 knockout matches in a row against top teams (and cheap opponents!) is very difficult so in the end i got help by boosting.

My final trophy was the 4 player co-op which i did with the help of my brother & wife & a 4th controller we kept switching to when required. Glad you can get this trophy on amateur difficulty as it would be a pain otherwise.

This is my first platinum & apart from those trophies mentioned above, it was fairly easy.

Such a fun game, I'm still playing it & will do after helping others boost.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3 with a boosting partner, 6 or 7 without a boosting partner but if you have some sort of FIFA experience, and an 8 or 9 if this is your first FIFA game. The online ones are ridiculous if you've only just picked up FIFA for the first time ever.

I got my Platinum for this a couple days ago finally :applause::applause:

Thanks to my excellent boosting partner NintendoDSplayer. We've been boosting since November last year and we both finally got our 100%.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Is the online boosting really that difficult?

Well the problems I faced were the following

1) It needs a lot of time to complete the boosting since you need to help your boosting partner as well.

2) The servers are sucky, sometimes you can't find your partner and often if you find him the game won't load meaning you must find him again.

3) You must make an additional 4-8 accounts.

• 1 month later...

Having just platted the game I give it an 8 the online world cups were the only pain in the ass and managed to win one of them without boosting so they were possible and got to the final twice with 1 star niger.. loved the game in general but very happy to put it away for good... :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im voting 7. I just got the plat, and the only thing hard was the online wins. This was unnecessary hard for me due to the freakin sucking servers. I couldnt connect to any of my friends and when to acconts first can't connect, they never can before one of them reset tour. This sucks.

But the games itself is great, and one of the better FIFA's

• 2 weeks later...