Platinum Difficulty Rating

Rate the trophy difficulty...  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

NOTE: Due to the server closure, the platinum for this game is no longer attainable.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_8.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.09

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Darth_Krid

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave it an 8, i've spent 4 whole days on it

The hardest trophies in this game are the FIFA Online World Cup trophies, VERY difficult e.g. score 10 goals in one match, win the cup with 1 star team, with 3 star team, the gameplay seems to be more difficult than FIFA 10 which is why i gave this an 8 since the defenders and the keeper seem to want to just stand there staring at the ball.

I gave it an 8, i've spent 4 whole days on it

The hardest trophies in this game are the FIFA Online World Cup trophies, VERY difficult e.g. score 10 goals in one match, win the cup with 1 star team, with 3 star team, the gameplay seems to be more difficult than FIFA 10 which is why i gave this an 8 since the defenders and the keeper seem to want to just stand there staring at the ball.

I gave it an 8 also and that was without reading your reply/seeing the poll.

The hardest one will be the Online World Cup with a 1* team. Once that's out of the way, it should be plain sailing. I don't think group stages will be too bad with a crap team, but it's the knockouts that will cause the trouble. Perhaps different tactics like 5-4-1 ultra defensive counter attack will be required, or luck with boosting.

imo all the trophies are probably a 4/10 ...except those 3. (winning online WC with 1star, 2star, 3star) ive got all the others. but im going to vote 7, only because im actually really good at fifa so even those online ones wont be THAT hard.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Voted an 8. The online ones are both time consuming and difficult. You can't even stack the trophies, you have to win the Online World Cup (not easy) with a 0.5-1.0 star team, 1.5-2.0 star AND 2.5-3.0 star.

Without the online ones, or even with some of the online ones, it wouldn't be too hard, but the ones I mentioned kill my chances of a platinum in this game.

• 2 weeks later...

A few really hard trophies like win world cup with a 1 star team and so on. Takes a bit of time. I've had it for a week and i've done nearly 70%. Qualifing from each continent takes a bit of time, i've done asia & europe so far and on another. I've done the majority of the offline trophies and done a few online trophies as the ea servers are messed up. Should be at least a 6 platinum.

• 2 weeks later...

I rated it a 4, but could be harder depending on how good at the game you are. I clocked up all the trophies pretty quickly, and the online trophies didn't take me too long either, winning the online world cup with Togo, Syria & Thailand. I fancy myself as a decent enough Fifa player, so yeah, I rate this as 4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...