Platinum/Trophy Accomplishments

Mendel

(P) # 89 Persona 4 Arena

1L834724.png

I am Thou...

Daunting at first, but it gets easier with time. I really enjoyed the score attack mode a lot. Back at a 100% completion profile since like 4+ years.

Now THAT is a platinum accomplishment. Well done :applause:

BTW nice profile. Good to see a completionist that tries extremely difficult games. Are you going to try to (P) Raiden IV OverKill?

Now THAT is a platinum accomplishment. Well done :applause:

BTW nice profile. Good to see a completionist that tries extremely difficult games. Are you going to try to (P) Raiden IV OverKill?

Thanks FG I appreciate it.

I'm a fan of shmups, but just a casual fan and I rarely play them... I mean rarely almost never. haha Raiden IV honestly doesn't really interest me. I like to play games for enjoyment rather than for other reasons.

:level: 48

(P) #249

Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition (Vita)

1Ld36d41.png

83wcRLS.jpg

Closing in on (P) #250 & :cluster: 12,000.

It is possible for me to combine the two...... #Milestone...? :think:

Nice vita plat Dino.

(P) #28 Horizon Zero Dawn

1Lf9f2b0.png

Been a while since I've made a visit to this thread, first platinum after a 3 month absence, mostly due to driving games DiRT 4 and F1 2017 taking a while.

Horizon Zero Dawn is an absolute beauty of a game, one of the best, if not the best game I've ever played. I'll review it shortly in the ratings thread.

Nice job Martz.

(P) # 89 Persona 4 Arena

1L834724.png

I am Thou...

Daunting at first, but it gets easier with time. I really enjoyed the score attack mode a lot. Back at a 100% completion profile since like 4+ years.

That is one hell of a plat Ryoma.

Now at 12,000

:cluster:

(P) #250

Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition (EU PS4)

1Ld36d41.png

yurGQLX.jpg

Great work the 250th plat and the 12,000 trophies.

100% - Hue.

28725837405_b38ac955de_z.jpg

Well that was pleasant! :) visually cute, lovely music, nice narrative, a not bad lil puzzle game. i quite enjoyed it :D

I suspect many more will 100% this shortly as it only takes a few hours to do and is one of this months free PS+ games.

Should have saved it for the Colour Event.... :chair: :rofl:

[

(P) #251

Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition (NA PS4)

1Ld36d41.png

fAECZcm.jpg

3rd and final stack of the game done!

Now time to move onto something else.

That good you played it 3 times buddy?? Grats.

(P) #117: Final Fantasy XII

31st platinum on PS4 and 10th of 2017. Also my 9th platinum in the Final Fantasy series. Only FF platinums I don't have are IX, XIV, and World of FF. So glad to add this plat to the collection! It's my 5th favorite FF, though I think I may bump it up to #4. Such a joy to return to Ivalice, and all the updates made the game even better! Not sure how I ever enjoyed this game without 2x speed boost haha. The platinum is one of those "however difficult you want it to be" types. There are ways to make things easier on yourself whether it's strategy or manipulating RNG to get six OP invisible bows haha. Still proud of earning the plat all the same :)

Next up: It's back to Danganronpa V3, which I've already beaten. This platinum seems way more tedious than the other Danganronpa games. So far it looks like only one person has platinumed it, which is crazy! I do want to grab this platinum before starting Breath of the Wild, but with Mario Odyssey on the horizon, I might have to put that plat on hold and prioritize Zelda.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I have to get back to Driveclub eventually and plat that.

Edited by mcolwander90

Congrats! Since you said you don't have XIV I think you should really check it out. It's an excellent game, probably my favorite on PS4. A lot of the places, quests and enemies in the game are throwbacks to the older final fantasy games. Heck the latest patch that comes out next week has a raid called Return to Ivalice.

Edited by Stormverse

(P)#75 & 76: Saints Row IV: Re-elected & The Walking Dead

http://np.sentl.com/images/games/305b5197/l/186974101.png

http://np.sentl.com/images/games/b447faf1/l/5fd072421.png

Both for stacking (PS3/4).

Digging those stacks.

(P) #99

Steins;Gate Zero

1L45d084.png

Congrast on #98 with Steins Gate Zero.

100% - Hue.

28725837405_b38ac955de_z.jpg

Well that was pleasant! :) visually cute, lovely music, nice narrative, a not bad lil puzzle game. i quite enjoyed it :D

I suspect many more will 100% this shortly as it only takes a few hours to do and is one of this months free PS+ games.

Cool 100%.

[

(P) #251

Blasting Agent: Ultimate Edition (NA PS4)

1Ld36d41.png

fAECZcm.jpg

3rd and final stack of the game done!

Now time to move onto something else.

Big stacking party at your place Dino.

(P)#317: MXGP3

1La8b3b3.png L17dadb.png

MXGP3 Hero

How was the game Eastside. Would like to get it. Congrats.

31st platinum on PS4 and 10th of 2017. Also my 9th platinum in the Final Fantasy series. Only FF platinums I don't have are IX, XIV, and World of FF. So glad to add this plat to the collection! It's my 5th favorite FF, though I think I may bump it up to #4. Such a joy to return to Ivalice, and all the updates made the game even better! Not sure how I ever enjoyed this game without 2x speed boost haha. The platinum is one of those "however difficult you want it to be" types. There are ways to make things easier on yourself whether it's strategy or manipulating RNG to get six OP invisible bows haha. Still proud of earning the plat all the same :)

Next up: It's back to Danganronpa V3, which I've already beaten. This platinum seems way more tedious than the other Danganronpa games. So far it looks like only one person has platinumed it, which is crazy! I do want to grab this platinum before starting Breath of the Wild, but with Mario Odyssey on the horizon, I might have to put that plat on hold and prioritize Zelda.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I have to get back to Driveclub eventually and plat that.

That is a cool plat mcol. :applause:

Congrats! Since you said you don't have XIV I think you should really check it out. It's an excellent game, probably my favorite on PS4. A lot of the places, quests and enemies in the game are throwbacks to the older final fantasy games. Heck the latest patch that comes out next week has a raid called Return to Ivalice.

I've heard great things about it, I've just never played a MMO before. This is the first one I've even remotely considered as MMOs never really interested me. Now would be a good time to start one as I'm unemployed so I have a lot of time on my hands haha. It's something I'd want to play in bursts, and at my own pace. With the subscription, I'd likely feel I have to devote all of my gaming time to XIV so I don't feel like money is going to waste if I take a few days off. No matter what plans they have or how much, I don't need that kind of pressure :p

Some articles have popped up the past day with SE saying subscriptionless/F2P is possible if enough demand it. I'd strongly consider grabbing it almost immediately if they did that.

That is a cool plat mcol. :applause:

Thanks free! :D

Edited by mcolwander90

I've heard great things about it, I've just never played a MMO before. This is the first one I've even remotely considered as MMOs never really interested me. Now would be a good time to start one as I'm unemployed so I have a lot of time on my hands haha. It's something I'd want to play in bursts, and at my own pace. With the subscription, I'd likely feel I have to devote all of my gaming time to XIV so I don't feel like money is going to waste if I take a few days off. No matter what plans they have or how much, I don't need that kind of pressure :p

Some articles have popped up the past day with SE saying subscriptionless/F2P is possible if enough demand it. I'd strongly consider grabbing it almost immediately if they did that.

Yeah I believe you can play up to level 35 without paying anything. You can get a taste for the game but the trial is pretty limiting (can't join a free company, or tell or trade or anything).

The game is set up in a way that you don't really need to play all the time, you can do a lot within the game an hour or two at time (resources are capped weekly, and not something you have to worry about until you're max level).

It's extremely casual friendly, and you can level very quickly in it now as well if you join a preferred server.

Yeah I believe you can play up to level 35 without paying anything. You can get a taste for the game but the trial is pretty limiting (can't join a free company, or tell or trade or anything).

The game is set up in a way that you don't really need to play all the time, you can do a lot within the game an hour or two at time (resources are capped weekly, and not something you have to worry about until you're max level).

It's extremely casual friendly, and you can level very quickly in it now as well if you join a preferred server.

Yeah, I thought about doing the trial. I'd probably do that before I do anything else. I've read how casual friendly it is. It's actually one of the biggest reasons I've considered trying it. If nothing else, I at least want to finish the main story.

Nice one mate! IX when? :whistle: