Challenge of Olympus Guide

F8L Fool

Just finished the challenges and damn that was a pain in the ass!!

Every challenge took me about 3-4 times, but the bare hands challenge took me like an hour and a half of grinding - eventually somehow the Cyclops just fell on its own from the map and that allowed me to finish it, got lucky i guess :whistle:

Thanks a lot for this guide, helped me save time and effort of figuring this out by my self, much appreciated :applause:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

For the "El Matador - Ole" challenge I'd really suggest NOT to do what F8L Fool suggests as that really isn't the simplest, fastest way to complete it. Follow what PowerPyx does in his video and it's a sure-fire way. It's how I completed it on the PS3 and it's how I completed it once again on the PS4.

I'm sorry F8L Fool but your method had me stuck trying for at least half an hour and I still couldn't complete the challenge... did it PowerPyx's way and had it complete within 2 tries. :whistle:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I almost got GET STONED on my 1st attempt, dying at 9/10 kills! :D Finally did it on 4th try. Used the hanging method for EL MATADOR & it worked like a charm (only for the final wave, followed this guide from the start) and I strongly recommend it. Funny thing happend while fighting cyclopses, the challenge was killing 5 of them & the game registered it as completed at 4/5, with 20 sec left on the clock :D

I remember struggling more on these challenges back on the PS3. Thanks a lot F8L Fool, your guide with Powerpyx's videos combined made these barely challenging at all :)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...