Timmy D Trophy

vtull

For some reason this is one of the two last trophies I need to obtain, can anyone explain to me the easiest way to bank the shots of the backboard? For some reason I can't seem to do it.

Try doing just a normal jump shot to the left or right of the basket quite close to the painted area. When your player releases the ball (not during the shot) hold the left analogue stick towards the backboard. This sort of directs the ball towards the backboard and into the basket.

Don't press RB/Turbo as it'll make your player lay-up/dunk.

Remember though you must score all five with one player.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Try doing just a normal jump shot to the left or right of the basket quite close to the painted area. When your player releases the ball (not during the shot) hold the left analogue stick towards the backboard. This sort of directs the ball towards the backboard and into the basket.

Don't press RB/Turbo as it'll make your player lay-up/dunk.

Remember though you must score all five with one player.

this was an incredibly difficult trophy, but thank you for breaking it down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

What worked for me is playing with Kobe, running with turbo to the side of the free throws and the moment Kobe enters inside of 3 point line release the turbo and press and hold square for shooting. It hit backboard one out of five times. If only the game could understand what player is trying to do, but hell no.

• 7 years later...