Aliens vs Predator Trophy Guide

OmgitsaPhil

Since you're able to use mission select to go back without having to restart the campaign, the trophy doesn't count as missable :)

Staying in Kansas for the next month or so, so no PS3 access for me :(

Going to try and get the final edits for my guide done tonight though, shouldn't take much longer. Thanks for all the support guys <3 :D

Great guide, thanks.

But wouldn't Grim Reaper be missable? I had to go through full playthrough to get it. At first I tried just to reload missions where I missed some, but it didnt work. Maybe it's only happened to me, but even in that video he says something like that.

I thought that at first too, but I got the trophy as I got one of the civilians on Jungle. Maybe you didn't realise you missed one on the last level? :confused:

Well, the thing is, even if I did miss someone, trophy had only unlocked when I harvested last two guys in the ruins (in that closed building; after I gone through whole campaign till this moment), while I already harvested them like two times before (they too hard to miss).

Only two I knew exactly that I missed, was the one who shot himself, and the one that blows up in jungle, and realoading those missions didn't unlock them. Well, maybe it's only me.

Edited by h3ad0rZ