Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've got all of online trophies, besides 100 strikes with power ups, so I'll be willing to help anyone with their online trophies (racing with friend & overtake for a lap). Add me freely for this weekend, just name the game in the request.

I'll doubt I'll be available after this weekend, as I have to return the game, as it's rented.

EDIT: I'll be playing this game for a while, as I lost my save file and need to collect SEGA miles and All Stars moves all over again. So, whoever need those MP trophies, feel free to add me, I'll be glad to help out.

Edited by deyawu

• 3 weeks later...

Long time x360a user, my first post on ps3trophies. Looking to get my first platinum trophy on this game and would like a boosting partner to get the 4 online trophies as the community is dead, please send a message and friend request on psn. I haven't bought a mic yet but should be easy. Thanks!

Long time x360a user, my first post on ps3trophies. Looking to get my first platinum trophy on this game and would like a boosting partner to get the 4 online trophies as the community is dead, please send a message and friend request on psn. I haven't bought a mic yet but should be easy. Thanks!

Add me and I'll gladly help you out with those trophies.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I need a second person for Dreamarena (play with a Friend online), it would take one race to get the trophy. If you need other trophies I could help, too...

PSN-ID: CGX106

Edit: Got it, thanks =)

Edited by CGX106

• 2 weeks later...