Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

nattydabest

Yes, speeding up by cheating.

I dont undestand why this forum allows this, I mean boosting is ok for me if the game is dead, but MAG is well living 15000 players online all the time.

And some of us are getting these legit.

Congratulations then dude, but seriously, let everyone make there own choices, if people wanna boost then let them boost, there not hurting you are they?

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok We had some good success yesterday, managing to get around 100 kills/heals in a game.

We plan to do it again tonight, but are currently short on 1 Valor.

If anyones intrested and available at 9PM GMT 4PM EST, please message me then we can go ahead.

Thanks all ;)

yo man im interest but my time it a pain i had to work on the boost time, when i get home the boost its over and you are playing fifa :p, i can do all boost this weekend, i also had another account with raven or sver to help.

I'll join in.

I'm on Valor. Most likely i need the streaker trophy and a few others and I'll be willing to help anyone. I have a mic, i'd be better if those people who add me also have mics. Makes things much faster.

PSN: Jeffshadow

P.S: I'm looking for some MAG friend's as well.

i have sum questions to ask about this boosting

1.Have u guys tried it does it work?Can we join each others game even though we r from different pmc?

2.Can we boost headshots?

3.How in the world r we going to get organized?

If none of these question are a major problem add me to boost im on Raven PSN:OblivionSlayer

I’ve tried it with a few members from here and it works well but it can take a bit of time to get right. By that I mean certain issues can impact your chances to boost, for example trying to join and then finding the game is full, getting to a meeting point in one piece, hoping that a random member of either team doesn’t cotton onto what your doing and tries killing everyone.

as the title says i have visual truble in games like this but i'v loved the game sense the beta and i just want the trophies so i can play and have fun without the trophies hanging over my head so if anyone can help me please drop me a line no friend requests my list is full right now.

feel free to add me, i would love to help, it does work and works best when you have 4 people

works best on a valor map, so i am still valor so need two sver or two raven, i can make an account to die and help the others, i have few more ribbons left 4 side arm and 3 melee left to get

psn ID tovraa

I can create a chat room and explain where to meet etc

p.s. being able to revive is a must (at least one person in the team)

Edited by tovraa