Ps store and disc games

Sword-blaster45

nice i have bought digital games 5 years and i got alot of games for to play i do only the games i like i play rpg shooting and adventure games but recently 1 year ago i have buying games on disc version but when i saw the sales on disc and comparing them with digital digital have the upperhand from sales then disc my preferences is both but due to the sales is digital better and the subscription and everithing you need stands in the ps store but i do both so its fun i have been enjoying torchlight 2 its a rpg game i do trophy hunting like two years now with 13 platinum trophies and stil to many games to play i have 229 digital games 94 ps plus games and 100 disc games 

I allways prefer Disc Versions / Module for all my Collections.

Digital Content you don't own at all. For Example if any Publisher runs out on licences or Deals run out they not maybe take away their Products from a Digital Store but also your Download/Lbrary. Happen for Google Stadia and for Sony Video Movie Sections. It also happend in the Past for a Few Games. Frogware Game for that Example.

But if you can Deal with that Point its ok to buy if you find a cheap title. But most Time the Prices are higher than on Disc Release.

• Like 1

On 10/10/2022 at 2:01 PM, Viper said:

Most of my game library is Digital because of sales and PS+ over the years, but I still prefer a disc. I like having a collection and having them on display. 

okay you do digital aswell me also digital i have over 200 games bought from ps store 88.8 completion from persona games so not bad for me  that started with trophy hunting 3 years ago my next platinum trophie wil be balan wonderworld are you working on any of your games ?

On 10/16/2022 at 2:07 PM, Sword-blaster45 said:

okay you do digital aswell me also digital i have over 200 games bought from ps store 88.8 completion from persona games so not bad for me  that started with trophy hunting 3 years ago my next platinum trophie wil be balan wonderworld are you working on any of your games ?

My backlog is nearly 200 games deep, I'm forever working on something. Currently it's Dying Light 2.

I use both, but I always prefer physical and try to make it a priority. To each their own, but there's so many benefits to going physical over digital, it just doesn't make any sense not to. I just hope enough people keep up the good fight so that physical doesn't disappear entirely in the coming years, but things are already looking a bit bleak in that regard.

On 10/19/2022 at 1:55 PM, Viper said:

My backlog is nearly 200 games deep, I'm forever working on something. Currently it's Dying Light 2.

how is dying light 2 i heard that the game is very buggy with glitched trophies i am doing persona 5 royal 60% i am now with the game persona 5 royal