PST Quick Time Event! - Bronzer Than Nothing Discussion Thread

Velvet

spacer.png

Everyone loves their platinums, but let's be real, with all of the ezpz going around nowadays, you guys are starting to miss those beautiful bronze... s... bronze... i... bronze trophies! There we go! We're giving a shout to the less than favorable trophy of bunch this week not because of how shiny it is, but also because we understand that everything is made up and the points don't matter. Give us 10 or give us death, let's go. Got some bronze trophies in your backlog? This one might be just for you! Check out the submission thread here for more details!

Edited by Velvet
  • Like 1

Nice :) 

Just popped about 5 in Odyssey so guess I’ll just carry on with this! Will be a nice change to use a proper game for a QTE 🤣

EDIT: FFS, descending order. Couldn’t you just have made it like under 80% rarity or something 😂 Ah well, EZPZ it is.

EDIT 2: 22nd at 0:00:00 GMT? Shouldn’t that be 23rd? 🤔

Edited by Darth_Krid

1 hour ago, Darth_Krid said:

Nice :) 

Just popped about 5 in Odyssey so guess I’ll just carry on with this! Will be a nice change to use a proper game for a QTE 🤣

EDIT: FFS, descending order. Couldn’t you just have made it like under 80% rarity or something 😂 Ah well, EZPZ it is.

EDIT 2: 22nd at 0:00:00 GMT? Shouldn’t that be 23rd? 🤔

Date fixed.

Was deciding between a rarity cap or descending rarity and landed on descending.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

Sorry to be that guy, but what does descending rarity mean? Like from highest percentage to lowest? (99,98,97,96,95}? Or from most rare to least rare meaning the opposite order (technically the most common trophy is has the least rarity)?

First trophy earned is the highest % to the lowest, 99, 98, 97, 96...90.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Martz said:

They need to be in descending order,

Does each percentage need to be different, or would 99.00%, 99.00%, 89.88%, 89.88% etc count as our descending order?

They have to be in descending order, same numbers not allowed, at least 0.01% apart.

I have a good 30+ bronze trophies that will be my next trophies according to my games I'm playing, I just needed to make sure I don't accidentally pop something out of order, and unfortunately, exactly that happened. :p 

I was playing a game where there's a trophy for killing a boss and another trophy for killing a boss with a specific character, so I was hoping the boss trophy would pop first and then the character one. Then I found out that the boss trophy doesn't pop until after the cutscene, so I got the rarer trophy first. :facepalm: 

So I closed my app and started my chain over, luckily I was only at 3 trophies so I still have plenty of leeway if I mess up again!