PST Fantasy Football 2022-23

GpX8T69.png

Not a registered member of PlaystationTrophies.org, Found this thread in a Google search or just by browsing the site? Why not join the forums and become part of the friendliest and most helpful gaming community on the web! If you do join the forums due to this thread then it would be greatly appreciated if you would give the author, JMeeks, a referral.

It's that time again!  Season 2022-23 is nearly upon us.   Last season went right down to the wire,  Krid snatched (G) on the final gameweek by a few points. A very strong final few weeks seen him claw back a hefty deficit. Martz was our H2H champion (G).    I'm sure they'll be back along with a host of the usual faces, nonsense, bile, jealousy, banter, pish, greeting and excuses.  It's what makes FPL special! :rofl:  As always I look forward to playing alongside y'all.   So enjoy, have fun, throw out the banter, try to keep the thread active and of course, have fun.

Fantasy Premier League - Official Site & Team Creation

Joining The PST Leagues

(Cut off for sign ups is Friday 5th August @ 19:30)

1. Create your team of world beaters
  2. PM me or request the code in thread
  3. Use fourth tab along the top "leagues"
  4. Create & join new leagues
  5. Enter the codes once provided
  6. Happy Days!

Most PST user's will be familiar with this game so there isn't much in terms of rules other than the official ones, However strictly only 1 team per member can be entered, anyone found breaching this will be forced to spend 7 days listening to Krid tell his tales of former glory, meltdowns and FPL related suicide. (Yes believe it or not this has happened previously and somebody was removed.)

As usual on PST we run two different formats of league, we do the traditional points earned league but also a H2H/Versus league which matches you up against fellow league players for a points win or draw/loss dependent on your game week tally. Very much luck based but still fun to win it.

As ever winning either format will get you bragging rights with your name lit up in stars on the PST Hall of Fame, so two separate opportunities to go for the Gold. If you are unfamiliar with the Hall of fame follow the link above and check out Slamma's emporium of awesome.

League Code: PM or REQUEST in thread

Versus League Code: PM or REQUEST in thread

(On a side note, Don't worry if i don't get back to you straight away, I could be away flogging some other dodgy player , Trophy hunting like the massive nerd that I am or discussing the pros/cons of open mouth kissing horses with the Backdoor Bandits. I will be in touch and you will be added so no need for Panic at the disco just yet.)

PST FPL RULES

1: Registered PST User's only. If it isn't clear by your name or team name on the official site then you are required to post in the thread informing me of which team belongs to you, Otherwise you risk being removed. if there's a team I don't recognise when the season kicks off then it get's the Spanish archer.

2: Strictly 1 team per person. Multiple teams will result in your team been disqualified from both leagues. (Yes somebody actually tried this 3 years ago and was removed instantly)

3. Fantasy Football is full of banter, By all means have at it, Just bare in mind that everyone's humour is different.  It's 2022 and everyone is apparently offended by everything :rolleyes:.  Know your audience.

WvtFOjr.png

-Bench Boost: The points scored by your bench players in the next Gameweek are included in your total.

-Free Hit Make unlimited free transfers for a single Gameweek. At the next deadline your squad is returned to how it was at the start of the Gameweek.

-Triple Captain Your captain points are tripled instead of doubled in the next Gameweek.

-Wildcard All transfers (including those already made) in the Gameweek are free of charge.

The Bench Boost and Triple Captain chips can each be used once a season and are played when saving your team on the my team page. They can be cancelled at anytime before the Gameweek deadline.

The Free Hit chip can be used once a season, is played when confirming your transfers and can't be cancelled after confirmed.

The Wildcard chip can be used twice a season. The first wildcard will be available from the start of the season until Mon 28 Dec 13:30. The second wildcard will be available after this date in readiness for the January transfer window opening and remain available until the end of the season. The Wildcard chip is played when confirming transfers that cost points and can't be cancelled once played. (Season 22/23 will see the introduction of a third wildcard to accommodate the lay off for the world cup)

Please note that when playing either a Wildcard or your Free Hit chip, any saved free transfers will be lost. You will be back to the usual 1 free transfer the following Gameweek.

Edited by JMeeks

KIg2Md1.png

Meet The Managers

Cancér Unathlétic - Managed by JMeeks

Top Shelvey - Managed by Shaun-Bhoy-95

Saudi Tourist Board - Managed by Hirilorn

Martz - Managed by Martz

Wexford FC - Managed by The Alchemist

Leave My Namealøna - Managed by Darth_Krid

Team Zissou - Managed by tomstlh

Trust The Process - Managed by Pagey

Platt - Managed by Plat

Leave My Namealøna - Managed by Darth_Krid

The Walking Dead - Managed by ahmedelebiary0

FC Dubz - Managed by Mostik

NSKo80i.png

Classic 21/22: (G) Darth_Krid (S) Martz (B) The Last DJ

H2H 21/22: (G) Martz (S) The Last DJ (B) dlm1988

Classic 20/21: (G) Shaun-Bhoy-95 (S) tomstlh (B) Martz

H2H 20/21:(G) tomstlh (S) Darth_Krid (B) Martz

Classic 19/20: (G) ahmedelebiary0 (S) tomstlh (B) JMeeks

H2H 19/20:(G) Shaun-Bhoy-95 (S) staytrue1985 (B) Savenger

Classic 18/19: (G) tomstlh (S) Fynn84 (B) Shaun-Bhoy-95

H2H 18/19: (G) tomstlh (S) Shaun-Bhoy-95 (B) staytrue1985

Classic 17/18: (G) Fynn84 (S) Shaun-Bhoy-95 (B) dlm1988

H2H 17/18: (G) Fynn84 (S) Platt (B) C-IRVINE-94

Classic 16/17: (G) Darth_Krid (S) JMeeks (B) Snaddef

H2H 16/17: (G) Darth_Krid (S) Fynn84 (B) JMeeks

Classic 15/16: (G) Darth_Krid (S) Shaun-Bhoy-95 (B) JMeeks

H2H 15/16: (G) Shaun-Bhoy-95 (S) MTURNER1985 (B) tomstlh

Classic 14/15: (G) Shaun-Bhoy-95 (S) Darth_Krid (B) dlm1988

H2H 14/15: (G) Shaun-Bhoy-95 (S) dlm1988 (B) C-IRVINE-94

Classic 13/14: (G) IngoBlaze (S) coisou (B) souj83

H2H 13/14: (G) souj83 (S) Ingoblaze (B) coisou

Classic 12/13: (G) Lucas77 (S) dlm1988 (B) coisou

H2H 12/13: (G) Threnzy (S) Lucas77 (B) Xeeks

Classic 11/12: (G) Lucas77 (S) Woody (B) smartbomb

H2H 11/12: (G) Lucas77 (S) Woody (B) coisou

Classic 10/11: (G) coisou (S) Lucas77 (B) jvella7

H2H 10/11: (G) coisou (S) Takk_For_Maten (B) lucas77

Classic 09/10: (G) Savenger (S) turner_8t8 (B) coisou

H2H 09/10: (G) Lucas77 (S) coisou (B) Savenger

Edited by JMeeks

Your three-time champ and GOAT is back to break hearts, rattle cages and be this thread's ventilator!

7 hours ago, JMeeks said:

However strictly only 1 team per member can be entered, anyone found breaching this will be forced to spend 7 days listening to Krid tell his tales of former glory

What is this 'former' you speak of?

Reminder that the cutoff is tonight,  Doors will close along with the deadling (18:30)

Tagging players from last year who haven't signed up,  Will message them too.

@Savenger @dlm1988  @Loftus @Snaddef @JRJ3 @NintendoDSplayer@Mostik @The Last DJ

Edited by JMeeks

1 hour ago, JMeeks said:

Reminder that the cutoff is tonight,  Doors will close along with the deadling (18:30)

Tagging players from last year who haven't signed up,  Will message them too.

@Savenger @dlm1988  @Loftus @Snaddef @JRJ3 @NintendoDSplayer@Mostik @The Last DJ

It's an incredible shame that if none of the above sign up, the league has dwindled to 10 people. Genuinely gutting as this league is what started it all and us fantasy sports lads are pretty much keeping the site going bar one or two other threads.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Darth_Krid said:

It's an incredible shame that if none of the above sign up, the league has dwindled to 10 people. Genuinely gutting as this league is what started it all and us fantasy sports lads are pretty much keeping the site going bar one or two other threads.

Meant to say I can't inbox Snadds as it's full,  Drop him a reminder please, mate.

Edit: Mostik & ahmedelebiary0 are back in

Edited by JMeeks
  • Thanks 1

Top picks in our league

GK
Ward 10
Sanchez 4
Iverson 4
Martinez 2

DF
Alexander-Arnold 11
Cancelo 9 
James 7
Robertson 6
Williams 6
Trippier 4
Dalot 4
Patterson 3
Walker 2
Zinchenko 2

MF
Salah 11
Bailey 10
Andreas 7 
Martinelli 7
Saka 4
Rashford 4
Neto 3
Luis Diaz 3
Aaronson 2

FW
Jesus all 12
Haaland 8
Archer 6
Kane 5

Everyone else is a differential on 1 if picked. 

12 minutes ago, Martz said:

Top picks in our league

GK
Ward 10
Sanchez 4
Iverson 4
Martinez 2

DF
Alexander-Arnold 11
Cancelo 9 
James 7
Robertson 6
Williams 6
Trippier 4
Dalot 4
Patterson 3
Walker 2
Zinchenko 2

MF
Salah 11
Bailey 10
Andreas 7 
Martinelli 7
Saka 4
Rashford 4
Neto 3
Luis Diaz 3
Aaronson 2

FW
Jesus all 12
Haaland 8
Archer 6
Kane 5

Everyone else is a differential on 1 if picked. 

How did it let you see other teams?