Tracking Trophies to Profile - How?

Xiphos08mp

So My question isn't entirely about the site but more like what links and calls they make to receive Trophy data from Sony.

The reason I ask is I use GOG Galaxy on PC, and the PSN tracker doesn't work properly. I've managed to get it working to log-in, show what games I own and show my recently played games on PSN but I cannot find any way to get the trophies tracking.

The plugin for GOG Galaxy uses Python code but the original creator has stopped supporting the plugin, so even though I know little about coding, I want to get it working to track Trophies again. Any help or insight would be amazing but I guess this is more aimed to the truly nerdy on the site.

21 minutes ago, Xiphos08mp said:

So My question isn't entirely about the site but more like what links and calls they make to receive Trophy data from Sony.

The reason I ask is I use GOG Galaxy on PC, and the PSN tracker doesn't work properly. I've managed to get it working to log-in, show what games I own and show my recently played games on PSN but I cannot find any way to get the trophies tracking.

The plugin for GOG Galaxy uses Python code but the original creator has stopped supporting the plugin, so even though I know little about coding, I want to get it working to track Trophies again. Any help or insight would be amazing but I guess this is more aimed to the truly nerdy on the site.

The only person that knows anything about how this site pulls information from Sony is the developer, and he will not be divulging information on how PST handles it specifically.

You can take a look through GitHub and find a bunch of projects on pulling data from Sony, but if you know little about coding... that would be a titanic effort even being a skilled developer. Sony has changed their stuff so many times that people have given up trying to keep up. Years and years ago, PST was ready to dive into trophy tracking when Sony changed their stuff and broke it. Even when the new PST was revealed with trophy tracking, Sony (once again) changed their trophy tracking system and it took considerable time for PST to get back up and working properly.

Someone has attempted to document PSN API here: https://andshrew.github.io/PlayStation-Trophies/#/APIv2

The GOG Galaxy PSN integration GitHub is here (which lists a few other projects used to develop it): https://github.com/FriendsOfGalaxy/galaxy-integration-psn

It would seem the maintainer of the GOG integration has given up on it because of the tremendous complexity Sony has added. Coding Python is the easy part, it's understanding the underlying systems Sony uses and how to access them properly is the trick.

• Thanks 1