• 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-99 Hours
    • 100-499 Hours
    • 500-999 Hours
    • 1000+ Hours

Ht6nerK.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the platinum.
  6. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  7. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the platinum.
  8. Vote with honesty and integrity.

4/10 - 4 hours for my first playthrough, 1h29 for the speedrun.

First of all, the speedrun is easy, follow a video, quit and continue if you mess up somewhere. The only difficult thing in the game is the Can't Cat-me trophy.

It literally took me 5-8 tries and 5 minutes, you can check my timestamps. So I didn't quite understood all the complaints on other trophy sites, etc. So I thought, maybe I got super lucky, and I went back to it. And I get the frustration. It's a silly challenge, that can be frustrating, but with patience and dedication, it's not that bad.

But what I still don't understand is all the people raging, telling devs to "patch" that (or insulting them), saying that it's a stupid trophy that shouldn't exist, and even some famous youtuber comparing that to one of the hardest trophy ever (Becomes the Master from Titanfall 2).

Yes it's a silly challenge, yes it can be frustrating, but it's just how trophies used to be before it went all out of the window and before we started to be given platinums just for finishing games (most AAA games don't offer any challenge anymore), or even worse by clicking 100 times to make a dog/beer/sandwich jump. I just think people are raging for absolutely nothing these days because we're not used to these anymore, we just expect to be given platinums without any single effort.

4/10 - everything was easy apart from the can't cat-ch me trophy but it is just trial and error. If you are persistent with it you'll get it. Don't know why so  many people are complaining about it when this game was actually really fun, something different, and people need to stop basing their enjoyment from a games trophy list. Enjoy the game for what it is first, then worry about trophies after.

I voted 3 for difficulty. Cant Cat-ch Me is the hardest trophy but it is nothing in comparison to some other games I have seen rated 3.

With a good guide you could easily do all trophies in 2 playthroughs in 6 hours (Maybe leaving Productive Day till you have something else to do and can leave the game on idle). If you want to take the time and explore yourself this could be 10-15 hours to do everything.

Difficulty: 4.5

Time: 11 Hours 

4.5/10 but rounded it down and voted 4. After about 100+ attempts at the ridiculous can't cat-ch me trophy, which doesn't belong anywhere near a game like this, I finally managed to work out a fairly reliable method to consistently pass the section successfully. Your mileage may vary as luck most definitely plays a part in it, as does RNG because the zurks can change routes ever so slightly, or come at you a second or two earlier or later. If you manage to keep your sanity and earn this trophy, then the rest is a breeze. The speedrun trophy is extremely lenient. I wasn't rushing through it too much and I still finished it with almost 30 minutes to spare. 

Time wise it took me 11 hours, which I suspect makes me an outlier once again. I like to take my time in games and explore everything. Check around areas for little details etc., and of course do everything possible before moving on. 

• Haha 1

I had to substantially increase the estimated time to platinum due to the real world events ant not best-case scenario.

Personally I spent over an hour on it the Can't Cat-ch me trophy, it is totally opposite of how the rest of the game is tonally and isn't fun, but is ripe for being a gold.

The guide here didn't mention anything about requiring the use of a new save file for the speedrun. So 6 hours for the first run, 3 for clean up, 1+ hour for annoyance, 2-3 hours wasted not earning a trophy and having to research why, 2 hours actually earning a trophy. 

Difficulty: 5/10

I have not found this so easy. I beat the game in less than 2 hours the first time I tried, but I think I did it in 1h 59 minutes or so, because I had played for 1h 53 minutes 40 seconds before starting the last chapter. Of course you can save your progress in the cloud and all that, but I am so lazy for doing so that it actually sounds like difficulty itself to me. The Can’t Cat-ch Me trophy can also be a bit frustrating.

Estimated time: about 10 hours

It is not long if you succeed in beating the game in less than 2 hours. You may get stuck in some parts if you follow no guide, but overall it is short. I do not see how this platinum can be unlocked in a single playthrough, though.

Voted a 5/10 difficulty. That Can’t Cat-ch Me trophy was a pain, sure it only took me about 30-45 minutes to earn. But it was very frustrating. 

I voted 6-10. My main save is it 6h 19m and I played through blind first then went back for trophies. 

My speed run was 1h 35m. So a total of 7h 54m ish

4 difficulty for me Took me about 10 hours to plat first play through was my “misc” play through while second was speed run my two cents would be to leave the speed run as last trophy an immediately starting it while things are fresh reason being since well for me i knew “short cuts” an where to go etc 

Appx 6 hours for the first playthrough and 1 hour and 51 minutes for the speedrun.

Voted a 4/10 on difficulty. Took me numerous attempts to get Can't Cat-ch Me because my thumb kept slipping off the left stick. I put a tissue over the stick and that provided enough grip for me to get the trophy finally.

Stray is a great little game and getting it free on PS+ Premium was fabulous. A worthy play indeed.

• Like 1

4/10 for me.

Gave plat run upto 15 hours. Just complete the game with 8 hours, that enjoying thr game with my young daughter. With only 6 missing memories. Thought that was good for blind playthrough.

Add 2 hour speed run plus badges and can't catch me trophy, plus sleep for 1 hour. Think that's about right for me.

On 8/5/2022 at 2:15 PM, RSmark84 said:

4/10 for me.

7/10 now.

Fu***ng can catch me more like. Will try again tomorrow or leave til last trophy. Very very hard trophy 

10/10 platinum difficulty I'd say. Not sure how many hours I've put in.

Eminem, palms are sweaty fingers like spaghetti.

This trophy makes chapter 2-3 in RE5 a walk through the park.

12 hours ago, RSmark84 said:

YESSSS

just got it took me about 20 times since this post(edit 12 mins after posting)

Massive help if you have a tower fan and microfiber cloth at hand. I learnt where the little periods when no Zurks drop. Pause the game wipe your hands and cool down then get back in it  you have at least 2 areas where you can do this.

I think it took me about 200 times in total foe this trophy and maybe an hour or so.

Onwards to the badges and speed run.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, RSmark84 said:

4/10 for me.

Gave plat run upto 15 hours. Just complete the game with 8 hours, that enjoying thr game with my young daughter. With only 6 missing memories. Thought that was good for blind playthrough.

Add 2 hour speed run plus badges and can't catch me trophy, plus sleep for 1 hour. Think that's about right for me.

15 hours ago, RSmark84 said:

7/10 now.

Fu***ng can catch me more like. Will try again tomorrow or leave til last trophy. Very very hard trophy 

4 hours ago, RSmark84 said:

3 hours ago, RSmark84 said:

YESSSS

just got it took me about 20 times since this post(edit 12 mins after posting)

Massive help if you have a tower fan and microfiber cloth at hand. I learnt where the little periods when no Zurks drop. Pause the game wipe your hands and cool down then get back in it  you have at least 2 areas where you can do this.

I think it took me about 200 times in total foe this trophy and maybe an hour or so.

Onwards to the badges and speed run.

You do know that there is and edit option, that enables you to edit your post rather than posting four times in a row. But I guess you must have had a bad time playing this game and trying to unlock certain trophies. 😂 :coffee:

Or, and this might be a crazy idea, but maybe just vote once you've actually completed the game or at least wait until you have done a majority of the work towards platinum rather than giving multiple updates. The rules are clearly stated. Rule 2: "Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game."

But I believe this is the same person who voted in the Gran Turismo 7 difficulty thread despite earning a grand total of 7 trophies in the game, and then tried to say they completed it on an alt account, so this concept is probably lost on them 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, JuSt BLaZe said:

You do know that there is and edit option, that enables you to edit your post rather than posting four times in a row. But I guess you must have had a bad time playing this game and trying to unlock certain trophies. 😂 :coffee:

Yep. I'm having issues with the this phone. It don't load forums correctly. One of my post even states edit.

Anyway all of them were/are easy just the can't catch me. I reckon that'll be a platinum killer for most 

7 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

Or, and this might be a crazy idea, but maybe just vote once you've actually completed the game or at least wait until you have done a majority of the work towards platinum rather than giving multiple updates. The rules are clearly stated. Rule 2: "Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game."

But I believe this is the same person who voted in the Gran Turismo 7 difficulty thread despite earning a grand total of 7 trophies in the game, and then tried to say they completed it on an alt account, so this concept is probably lost on them 🤷‍♂️

You likely missed it... I had completed the game and only needed a couple of trophies through a blind playthrough.(rolls eyes)

Also I believe you are the troll who claimed to think I had only earnt a handful of trophies in GT7 despite being told I have 2 profiles. You even pipped down after being told. You really are an idiot.

Edit oh yeah you're that little kid that stalked my account. Thank god I've unlinked my accounts and upped my privacy so stop trolls like you.

Still double posting and I'm supposed to be the idiot here. 6 of the last 8 posts in this thread are from you :rofl::rofl::rofl: 

Mate, I don't believe for one second that you have an alt account where you complete these games, and the fact you've posted multiple times in this thread all with different difficulty ratings proves my point. You're full of shite. And I'm a troll? Mate, I actually contribute to this forum unlike you who only ever seems to post in difficulty rating threads for games you never even come close to finishing. I pipped down last time because I can't be bothered dealing with stupid people on the internet anymore. And don't bother responding because I'm not reading through another 40 consecutive posts by you. I guess that means I'm pipping down? Get a grip lad :rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What a bellend. And dont bother replying.

You meet some wankers in life and today kid you are one of them. So top of the day to you fella.

By the way I'm not your mate, why do you keep calling me your mate. Best thing for you is to fuck off and stop trolling and stop causes issues. I thought we were here for same reason. 

So get a grip she/her/they.

Edited by RSmark84
  • Haha 1

It was a 3/10 for me, but I could understand a 4/10, as other’s have mentioned that the Can’t Cat-ch Me trophy can take hours if you are unlucky or can’t get the hang of it. I got it in 4 tries by leaning away from the Zurks and dashing towards them as they jumped, only running straight at the end.

The rest of the trophies are easy, and pretty enjoyable. Probably one of the least tedious plats I’ve gotten so far. Took about 10 hours total for me, and I took my time exploring. For those new to trophy hunting, this one’s not too bad to start with.