Toughest Boss of All Time ~ Lou vs Ruby Weapon

Slamma

The Toughest Boss of All Time ~ Final  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is tougher?

• Lou
    • Ruby Weapon

This poll is closed to new votes

This tournament has been going on so long there’s probably 10 more deserving nominations since! 😜

Still sticking with my man Lou, it takes months of practice to even have a chance of beating him…if you ever get there. Ruby is definitely tricky (if you don’t Ash it) but nothing a few hours of grinding or just a good strategy won’t solve.

Voted for Lou. Despite never owning GH and only having played a bit of Rock Band, the skill level seems very high from what I’ve seen. Ruby is tough but there are strategies which can be followed which despite not making the fight a rollover, it still at least sets a clear process for the fight to follow.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Didn't realize this Poll Tournament was still going on - feels like the nominations were eons ago! 😮

I voted for Lou! The skills needed to beat him are just insane and takes tons and tons of practice. I played Guitar Hero and Rock Band for several years and was fairly decent (able to do most things on Expert), but I never actually came anywhere close to beating him.

• 2 weeks later...

I went with Ruby Weapon, although it's been literal decades since I played FF7 I remember me and my friends getting stomped pretty bad by Ruby back in the day... Lou I was able to beat on Hard and although I never did beat him on Expert I still chose Ruby as he remains undefeated to me to this day.

Edited by felatio

• Slamma locked and unpinned this topic