PST Quick Time Event! - Taste the Rainbow ~ Discussion

Velvet

8 hours ago, Velvet said:

This is where I might need a second opinion, but I see that as definitely pink, not red or purple. Magenta-ish lol

I think you and @stgermainmust have the same optician.

If I ate an orange that brown I’d be booking a couple of days in a luxury bathroom 😂

15 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

That’s not the debate 😂 

Indeed, my friend, we are not debating that, but the fact that, despite being called "Red orbs" they are definetely not red. :p

Finally, was able to finish this, Devil May Cry is not joking around on hard, and I'm very rusted, as I played it on normal I think more than a year ago.

6 hours ago, KyoRML007 said:

Indeed, my friend, we are not debating that, but the fact that, despite being called "Red orbs" they are definetely not red. :p

Finally, was able to finish this, Devil May Cry is not joking around on hard, and I'm very rusted, as I played it on normal I think more than a year ago.

Not as rusted as Germain’s orange!

• Haha 1

I think I may have found 6 trophies to use for this! The only question is whether I have enough to earn them before the QTE ends!

Noticed that the final 2 trophies I'm about to unlock in AvP PS3 are Green followed by a Yellow (P), and one of the Powgi games I haven't started yet has a Red and Purple. Had trouble searching for an orange trophy in my current backlog, but I think I found one that should count!

Also another weird thing I noticed with my crappy computer, PSNP images do not work on it, but for some reason the PST images do work! :shrugs: 

• Velvet unpinned this topic