Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

trieskeiok

On 2/8/2022 at 7:02 PM, xlukedx said:

I’m also dropping the 1 mill worth of items for ppl who want it thanks evolved for dropping the items for me 😊 also looking to do that’s team work trophy I’m from the uk online any where between 11am GMT - 1am just message me if you want the drop  PS5 only

Hello can you help me psn shaddypaw 

If anybody see this, this is me desperate for someone that WONT kick me out of a lobby 2 sec after i joined. My questline in the Carriers guild is bugged or i messed up somewhere. There is a collectilble in Carrier X mission. I try to join other lobby but surprise, they kick me out. Pisses me off. So if there is a kind soul who can help a poor soul with this issue i will be 4ever grateful.

PSN ID is : Rogue_Punisher …. Im on PS4

2 hours ago, Rouge said:

If anybody see this, this is me desperate for someone that WONT kick me out of a lobby 2 sec after i joined. My questline in the Carriers guild is bugged or i messed up somewhere. There is a collectilble in Carrier X mission. I try to join other lobby but surprise, they kick me out. Pisses me off. So if there is a kind soul who can help a poor soul with this issue i will be 4ever grateful.

Same 

4 hours ago, Rouge said:

I can happily say that this is no longer an issue. 

• Like 1

Sup guys,

if anyone could help me out with the million dollar trophy I’d truly appreciate it, trued duping and won’t work and had so many glitches and trophies not pop imma have to play the story again anyways 

got 300k after like 60 hours playing and really can’t be added with doing legit

ill help with any trophies u may need to

psn BaSHee26

i can be on most times so just drop us a msg when your free

thx 🙏🏽

On 2/8/2022 at 7:02 PM, xlukedx said:

I’m also dropping the 1 mill worth of items for ppl who want it thanks evolved for dropping the items for me 😊 also looking to do that’s team work trophy I’m from the uk online any where between 11am GMT - 1am just message me if you want the drop  PS5 only

Hey bro I’m free wen u are if u could poss help a brotha out 😂 psn BaSHee26 I’ll drop ya a msg 🙏🏽

• Viper locked, locked and unlocked this topic