Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

trieskeiok

boosting2.png 

Co-op Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the Co-Op boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

PSN: Zantarok

Available evenings and am on for the rest of the night. 

Edited by Terminator
Turned into a proper boosting thread.

*PS5 only*

*UPDATE* - I can't help with trophy anymore. Game glitched on me, it sold my valuables instead of upgrading a weapon mod. I couldn't download backup save because I would lose collectables. Sorry everyone. Duplication glitch still works though and I can help out with 100 kills. Thanks.

Hello. Through duplication I have 1 million worth of valuables I can drop for people who want the 'Who Wants To Be a...' trophy. Will only take a few minutes to get. Me and another guy helped each other to get 1 mil but decided to backup save to allow others to easily get trophy. 

Warning: it can break the game a little bit because you can now buy whatever you want.

Doing it legit takes a very long time, at least 100+ hours.

PSN: evOlvingParasite

Edited by EvolvedVirus

• EvolvedVirus changed the title to I can drop 1 million dollars worth of items for trophy. PS5
  • Terminator changed the title to Co-Op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)
On 2/5/2022 at 12:27 PM, EvolvedVirus said:

Hello. Through duplication I have 1 million worth of valuables I can drop for people who want the 'Who Wants To Be a...' trophy. Will only take a few minutes to get. Me and another guy helped each other to get 1 mil but decided to backup save to allow others to easily get trophy. 

Warning: it can break the game a little bit because you can now buy whatever you want.

Would appreciate it. I’ll add you. Great offer btw!!! 
I’ll be on tomorrow. CET. Around 4pm

Edited by SicknessInc

Thanks  evOlvingParasite

Edited by MrBoysen

Hey, it would be great if you could help me with this, im going to add you. My psn is arubansasquatch 

On 2/5/2022 at 2:27 PM, EvolvedVirus said:

*PS5 only*

Great dude

would love your help

added you

I’m also dropping the 1 mill worth of items for ppl who want it thanks evolved for dropping the items for me 😊 also looking to do that’s team work trophy I’m from the uk online any where between 11am GMT - 1am just message me if you want the drop  PS5 only

Edited by xlukedx
  • Thanks 1

Hello Survivors. Looking to do the co-op trophies.  

100 kills with 2 other players. 

1 000 000 trophy. 

I would be very happy if someone could help me with that. 

Im on PS4... PSN ID : Rogue_Punisher

Im based in Norway. 

Edited by Rouge

PSN: HashiTashi

Timezone: US East Coast - EST

Platform: PS5 only

I'm on weekdays in the evenings and and all day/night on weekends 

looking to get 1 000 000 trophy. 

update - 2-9-22

I now have the 1 million trophy and also the one where you have to get 100 kills with 2 or more people in co-op.  

Edited by Starlancer
  • Like 1

Looking for someone who got the Ultimate version of the game, who has the “nightrunner potion” on PS5.

I’d like to dupe it so I have one.

In exchange I’ll give you some items worth over 1M for the trophy.  Also, as many (stacks of 99) of maxed out DIY grenades as you want, so you can breeze through the game.  Also, as many (stacks of 99) of maxed out medkits as you want.  I have stacks of 999 of all Four zombies trophies, for mod and consumable upgrades, if you needs as well.

Hit me up if you have the potion

PSN James6453

Edited by James6453
  • Confused 1

• Viper locked, locked and unlocked this topic