Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection

It will have PS4 to PS5 save transfer.

• snake2410 changed the title to It will have PS4 to PS5 save transfer.

This seems to be bugged right now, only like 70% of my trophies migrated… that crap speedrun game completion is e.g. missing…

Some theorize that the trophy pop is tied to the savegame and that it wont pop trophies you didn‘t „properly save“ by using chapter select and not finishing the chapter (or in the speedrun trophy case: not watch the credits).

I really hope this isn‘t true because I sure as heck won‘t speedrun this game / do the annoying cleanup trophies anymore.

21 hours ago, TimL said:

This seems to be bugged right now, only like 70% of my trophies migrated… that crap speedrun game completion is e.g. missing…

Some theorize that the trophy pop is tied to the savegame and that it wont pop trophies you didn‘t „properly save“ by using chapter select and not finishing the chapter (or in the speedrun trophy case: not watch the credits).

I really hope this isn‘t true because I sure as heck won‘t speedrun this game / do the annoying cleanup trophies anymore.

That's very likely. The only trophies that didn't pop for me were the mop up ones, "get so many kills this way and that way" , but not every one of those failed to pop. I suspect the ones of those that didn't pop were because I used encounter mode for them back in the day. 

The only kind of nasty one that didn't pop was Peaceful Resolution, but I got that in about an hour.  I think I might have originally made a seperate save for that one and saved over it with a new save previously.

LL it was only the different kills with C4, the one for killing people in order with a vehicle, gun, melee, and grenade in 20 seconds, the one for hitting people in with a gun, rifle then finishing them with melee, and the one for running over 4 people in 20 seconds.  Everything else popped.

In the end I had roughly 20ish trophies I had to do manually.  But they were all easy one thankfully. I did the speed run legit back on U4 and used that same save for my crushing playthrough so those both popped for me.

I just knocked out 101 trophies in roughly 4 hours lol.  

FYI Encounter mode does sometimes randomly crash then game, but it's pretty rare.  It only happened once.  Now to do playthroughs of each game without having to worry about trophies! 

On 1/28/2022 at 2:06 PM, TimL said:

I just used my PS4 saves to auto pop and I also only got 70% in both games. But atleast I got all the difficulty setting related trophies aswell as the 6hr speedrun. Only a few mob ups are missing. Hope they will fix this. But for now, I will enjoy both games. 

Edited by Crylhound

I ended up at around 80% total when I imported both games. I was missing a bunch of trophies in both games related to killing enemies. And a few of the encounter/chapter-related trophies. Luckily nothing remaining that was difficult. All of the difficulty, speedrun, and more difficult chapter-related trophies popped for me. And also all of the most time-consuming ones like the treasures, optional convos, journals, etc.

I think the ones I'm missing are tied to not completing during my first run of each game on the PS4. Clean-up trophies. So those must not have been saved properly to my PS4 saves. Both for U4 and LL.

Edited by devaster

On 1/29/2022 at 7:47 AM, Crylhound said:

I just used my PS4 saves to auto pop and I also only got 70% in both games. But atleast I got all the difficulty setting related trophies aswell as the 6hr speedrun. Only a few mob ups are missing. Hope they will fix this. But for now, I will enjoy both games. 

If it's stuff that was done on PS4 in encounter mode there isn't really a way they can fix it.  It's not actually broken, at least in the way they have to transfer saves.  The only way would be if Sony figures out a way to read it off your trophies themselves.  I don't think they want it to work that way though.

• 2 months later...