PST Quick Time Event! - Ashbolute Scenes! ~ Discussion

Easty

zBVzbfY.png

It's not just birthday time for a staff member, it's BIG BIRTHDAY time for one of our beloved staff members! While some staff recently turned 30, our favourite colour fanatic himself, Ashbo, is turning the big 4-0! We asked him if he'd like to celebrate his big day with a QTE and without hesitation, he gladly accepted the invitation. He's got quite the tasks for you guys to complete, so see below on exactly what you'll need to do to get your credit for this QTE!

For full details see the submission thread, here.

Edited by Easty

8 minutes ago, Easty said:

Earn 82 trophies as a community with a .org rarity % of 40% of less. You must earn at least 2 trophies for this part to be eligible. 

What a shame @Ashbo won't be able to complete his own QTE :(

This worked out perfectly for me, saved a my final trophy (and (P)) from Ratchet and Clank for trophy a day and turns out they're eligible for this!

Happy 40th mate ;)

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, stpatty said:

I take it we can submit as many trophies as we like for part two?

Yes. 2 minimum per person to gain credit, but nobody gets credit unless we hit 82 as a community. I did 6 earlier to go on my submission, and I'm sure people will all do more if we are short come Sunday.

9 minutes ago, staytrue1985 said:

Yes. 2 minimum per person to gain credit, but nobody gets credit unless we hit 82 as a community. I did 6 earlier to go on my submission, and I'm sure people will all do more if we are short come Sunday.

I mean I've earned five, I'm sure we'll be fine

42 minutes ago, staytrue1985 said:

Yeah I'm not concerned. 11 submitted so far, plus another 11 from me and you. Easy stuff.

@Jerry Appleby I have added the pictures you sent me to your submission.

Thanks! I'll be sure to add more trophies to my submission as I get time today, just in case we don't get enough by the time the event is over!

EDIT: OMG you did post that Watch Dogs party screenshot for me! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Can't wait to see Ashbo's reaction to it!

Edited by Jerry Appleby

Think I’ve got about 19 trophies which can be submitted, just need to find a screenshot of a party. Had a very quick look through screenshots on my console and couldn’t immediately find anything so will have to look through any games I could re install to find something.

3 hours ago, stpatty said:

I can submit the Kashmir restaurant for the screenshot right

It's a party, it's a celebration, it's the focal point of what's going on in the image at the time

Sounds like it should be fine. 

Nothing else to see here. 👀

Edited by staytrue1985

• Slamma unpinned this topic