PST Royal Rumble ~ Discussion

staytrue1985

7 hours ago, staytrue1985 said:

Day 9 - 7th February 

Location Location [Location]

Which locations? Just two. Earn two trophies with locations in the title or description. Everyone will be ranked by how far the distance is between the two locations, and the person with the shortest distance will be eliminated.

Any locations in the world will count, as long as when you Google it you get a little map in the results (you need to type the word distance in your search to get the little map):

• Tie-breaker if needed will be trophy rarity. 

What if 2 people use the exact same trophies, who gets the top spot? The first person to submit? ;) 

6 hours ago, staytrue1985 said:

Will you be really angry when I tell everyone about the Antarctica trophy? :p

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/596-front-mission-evolved

That was my second choice of picks, and I have the game. But the online is dead and I don't feel like doing the MP grind for the other trophies, so I skipped that one and chose something a little more fun. :p 

6 hours ago, LionSquid said:

That was my first thought as well, but seeing as a google search doesn't bring up the little map that staytrue mentioned, I figure it won't count!

18 minutes ago, Martz said:

I've already completed it. :( 

Yes I know. That’s why I was really excited thinking this could be a ‘get the most country trophies’ event and then I’d immediately at 3am when it started tell everyone to buy Glass Masquerade or if they couldn’t afford it I’d buy it for them. I checked everyone’s profile and you were the only one who had played it, and what’s even better was that you did the guide so everyone could use your guide to knock you out with ease as you’d have absolutely no chance 🤣

Still tough for you as everyone else has a simple Argentina that you’ll have to work harder/buy something for but thanks to the casual kumbaya around the fire ooooh let’s have fun because who cares about winning oooh crowd you have 12 hours to swap your BMX for a rally car 😉 

Scores so far

19,024 - Jerry
15,195 - russelguppy
11,524 - staytrue1985
 9,406 - wrestlefanatic

Had to get something in as I have to put both kids to bed tonight as Mrs ST is going out. Hopefully will get back on later, but unfortunately I am relying on a 4 year old and 6 year old both behaving and staying in bed!

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, staytrue1985 said:

Scores so far

19,024 - Jerry
15,195 - russelguppy
11,524 - staytrue1985
 9,406 - wrestlefanatic

Had to get something in as I have to put both kids to bed tonight as Mrs ST is going out. Hopefully will get back on later, but unfortunately I am relying on a 4 year old and 6 year old both behaving and staying in bed!

Well, going to have to get a new submission

4 hours ago, staytrue1985 said:

6 hours to go and a lot of people being shifty and secretive!

I couldn't work out how to hide my profile to be honest, I'm sure a couple of you will be snooping and seen me working on Reverie today, Spain to New Zealand was the furthest distance between two countries I could find.

Just resubmitted mine, and now I've got a great score. You guys didn't really think I was going to settle for such a low score, right? :D

leonardo-dicaprio-wolf-of-wallstreet.gif

19,878 - Martz

19,810 - staytrue1985

19,024 - Jerry

15,841 - Alchemist

15,369 - iLion
15,195 - russelguppy

15,150 - wrestlefanatic

@staytrue1985I love you lmao :rofl:

Some of you have taken huge risks today. Argentina to China in Glass Masquerade could have got you 18,887 in about 15 minutes for a very cheap price, and Argentina to North Korea (19,024) was even more if you put a little more effort in and used Super Blood Hockey for the latter.

I did tell you all I was very happy to help if you PM'd me and I liked you enough. I've never shown myself as anything other than completely trustworthy and far so I was very surprised that only @Jerry Applebytook my advice. Good, non-idiot Jerry. (Well, a little bit of an idiot for submitting so early but he's a hard-working man so he gets a pass, and out-idioted by all those who didn't see his shining example and just copy it).

Edited by Darth_Krid
  • Like 1

• Slamma unpinned this topic
  • Slamma locked this topic