PST Staff List Leaderboard

Velvet

11 hours ago, Velvet said:

While it's not just my decision, lol (fun being the mom and all, eh?), but yes. We will allow you to finish off your old list with DLC, plus create an additional one with or without DLC included. The retired list can still be completed and I'm sure some folks would enjoy having 5 extra trophies to attempt to get it done. It doesn't ruin the point of a new list especially in your case, since your original list is full of PS3 games and we're trying to update the lists with PS4/PS5 games because the future is now.

spacer.png

we'd prefer new lists because A) new award for Xander to get, lol and B) You guys aren't the same gamers as you were when you first made your original list, so we'd like to see a new list representing you today, versus constantly adding 5 trophies over and over. I mean, look at Sellers. He created two drastically different lists only a few years apart. We're looking to do something like that for everyone. 

Maybe we can work something out similar to the retired Clubs where if no one has signed up in X time, you can change it, but for the lists it'll be adding DLC? I'll run it by the others and see how they feel about it. We're ok with making necessary changes to keep these as active as possible. 

Cheers Mum!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jerry Appleby said:

Just noticed that I should be in the top 10 with my 7 lists completed :whistle: 

@VelvetJust tagging you in case you missed this!

I'm also down to having every list get an extra 5 DLC trophies every few years! There are quite a few lists that I'm fewer than 5 trophies away, but I have no interest in the remaining games. I think I like that idea better than a staff member making a brand new list every few years. Because as mentioned, Xander would basically be like the only one to complete every new list, so it's nice for him, but not really for the rest. :p 

19 minutes ago, Jerry Appleby said:

@VelvetJust tagging you in case you missed this!

I'm also down to having every list get an extra 5 DLC trophies every few years! There are quite a few lists that I'm fewer than 5 trophies away, but I have no interest in the remaining games. I think I like that idea better than a staff member making a brand new list every few years. Because as mentioned, Xander would basically be like the only one to complete every new list, so it's nice for him, but not really for the rest. :p 

I saw I just haven't processed anything lol.

As for the DLC every few years, don't get your hopes up is all I'm saying. Imagine how pissed Sellers would be today if Minecraft got new DLC long after it did it's time. If you had no intention on playing those games, then you had no intention on completing the list, but if you want the award, you'll make the exceptions necessary to do so. We would prefer new lists over constant DLCs because it adds variety into the mix outside of favors to those who are so close yet... so far. 

spacer.png