Happy Holidays from PST

Mendel

Well kids, another year almost done, bit of a weird one if you ask me, but we made it. We managed to end the year with some great events from our EDs, we've been pretty consistent with guides over the past year, and with our tracking finally out of beta, the future looks bright, which is more than I can say when I look outside, but we'll save that for another day. As is tradition, our GFX team has made you a card, please enjoy:

DRIZQyW.jpeg

Happy holidays from everyone here at PST.

• Like 19

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎅🏻🎄

Love the card this year, is there a high-res version available? I can read about 75% of the captions but not all of them.

Favourite one is Germain’s since it looks like one I’d make in Paint for a QTE or SOTM 🤣

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎅🏻🎄

Love the card this year, is there a high-res version available? I can read about 75% of the captions but not all of them.

Favourite one is Germain’s since it looks like one I’d make in Paint for a QTE or SOTM 🤣

I will post one once I can upload the original. IMGUR has a size limit so had ti reduce it.

Feliz Navidad PSTers! Have a great day whatever or however you celebrate. Enjoy the holidays and stay classy fam! X ❄🍺🎅🎄🤍💙

• Like 3