• 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-99 Hours
    • 100-499 Hours
    • 500-999 Hours
    • 1000+ Hours

Ht6nerK.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the platinum.
  6. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  7. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the platinum.
  8. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 4 months later...

Not too challenging.  The bow challenge took me a while until I realized that you could clear most of the targets by aiming at the metal plates for ricochets instead of the targets themselves.

The boss rush after the game over was tricky, but I wasn't using magic throughout the game.  But since the spell activation stops the timer, then using a spell like the rock summoning spell allows you to do damage while attacking normally.  I got the S rank almost immediately after  Also, since it remembers your level, you'll be able to cheese the early bosses anyway because they have low health compared to late-stage you.   

Every secret can be found easily except one.  Since the "castlevania" map is completely filled in with no gaps, there's a glaring gap right in the center with no way to enter.  You have to stand on the floor above that room and jump fifty times.  After about 40, you'll see the floor shake, which lets you know you're close.  Don't know how you're supposed to find this naturally.