40 hours of new gameplay coming???

scuppanet

That Dawn of Ragnarok trailer is awesome...but it says "Pre Order now" so I went to check the PS Store. That DLC ALONE is $40! The same price as the first season pass! Ubisoft has lost their greedy ass little minds...that is definitely waiting for a sale territory. 

The cross over stories is interesting, but that means I have to reinstall Odyssey to play it....unless it's the same thing and I can just play it on Valhalla?

17 minutes ago, Viper said:

The cross over stories is interesting, but that means I have to reinstall Odyssey to play it....unless it's the same thing and I can just play it on Valhalla?

If I understand right, there's a story on Odyssey playing as Kassandra and a different one in Valhalla playing as Eivor.

I wish they would've announced a PS5 version for Odyssey though, or at the very least a 60fps patch (don't think there has been one unless I missed it), as it makes no sense to get back on PS4 now.

As for the DLC, it's probably bigger than the previous DLCs which weren't that long. Definitely waiting for a sale too.

49 minutes ago, Easty said:

If I understand right, there's a story on Odyssey playing as Kassandra and a different one in Valhalla playing as Eivor.

I wish they would've announced a PS5 version for Odyssey though, or at the very least a 60fps patch (don't think there has been one unless I missed it), as it makes no sense to get back on PS4 now.

As for the DLC, it's probably bigger than the previous DLCs which weren't that long. Definitely waiting for a sale too.

I sure hope it's bigger. I was just expecting a second season pass priced at $40...not a single DLC lol.

1 hour ago, Easty said:

I believe there was a 60 FPS patch back in August or thereabouts. 

This won't add more trophies to Odyssey will it? 

2 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

I believe there was a 60 FPS patch back in August or thereabouts. 

This won't add more trophies to Odyssey will it? 

Yeah I remember now, I was disappointed it wasn't an upgrade with trophies when they announced it 😛

I would guess no new trophies as it's a free thing. Nothing new on Valhalla's list so far, usually new trophies appear a few days before they even announce these stuff.

1 hour ago, Easty said:

I would guess no new trophies as it's a free thing. Nothing new on Valhalla's list so far, usually new trophies appear a few days before they even announce these stuff.

That's good news then. I'm not planning on getting around to Valhalla for a looong time. The last thing I'd need would be more Odyssey trophies on top of it, or else I'd never get around to it at all.

• 1 month later...