Streak for the Gold 2022

Slamma

Just cannot get going at all in this. Problem I have is that most football picks are traps, but they’re the only ones at decent times. If I wait all day for the easy handegg or basketball picks then I can only pick one, maybe two a day if I’m lucky and not what I need to get out of the knockout zone.

I need a time zone handicap, maybe starting each streak at W3 plz.

55 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

Just cannot get going at all in this. Problem I have is that most football picks are traps, but they’re the only ones at decent times. If I wait all day for the easy handegg or basketball picks then I can only pick one, maybe two a day if I’m lucky and not what I need to get out of the knockout zone.

I need a time zone handicap, maybe starting each streak at W3 plz.

You can’t act like the NCAAB props haven’t been total streak busters so far. Don’t even get me started on Hockey, they should abolish betting lines for that sport

Edited by Platt

1 hour ago, Platt said:

You can’t act like the NCAAB props haven’t been total streak busters so far. Don’t even get me started on Hockey, they should abolish betting lines for that sport

I think I've got every basketball pick right so far. Pretty much every lost streak has been footy.

Ah well, fun while it lasted. Weird thing is, I was sure I picked Michigan on my laptop and then when I checked my phone it shows I’ve picked Ole Cunts. 

This happened yesterday with a pick too although both won, need to double check from now on.

Maybe if I email them saying it was an obvious error I’ll get my streak back?

1 minute ago, Darth_Krid said:

Ah well, fun while it lasted. Weird thing is, I was sure I picked Michigan on my laptop and then when I checked my phone it shows I’ve picked Ole Cunts. 

This happened yesterday with a pick too although both won, need to double check from now on.

Maybe if I email them saying it was an obvious error I’ll get my streak back?

It ain’t over til the fat lady sits on your face 

• Haha 1

I had a nice streak going until my face was sat on by the Duke of fat ladies... good grief I guess Coach K is shooting the shit on his farewell tour

WEEK 3
User Long Streak % #
tomstlh 9 2.111 9
Platt 5 0.714 16
Slamma 4 0.875 8
Barra333 2 1.154 8

I assume the tiebreaker is that % column, but what exactly is that measuring? I would have thought % of picks correct, but I'm pretty sure Tom isn't running at 2 correct picks for every 1 that he makes.

Edit: @Darth_Krid You should have seen the props they were putting up in March-April-May of 2020! Belarus premier league, Russian short season hockey (was some sort of mickey-mouse format), Counter Strike eSports, reality TV

Edited by Barra333
  • Haha 1