Trophy a Day 2022 ~ Discussion

staytrue1985

On 2/3/2022 at 2:35 AM, AshtimusPrime said:

I still have grand plans to finally get the plat in Rocksmith 2014, but that damn trophy for getting 10 million points in Hurtlin' Hurdles (the vibrato one) forever eludes me. :(

I believe in you, Ash :classic_happy:

I think Hurtlin' Hurdles is tremolo picking too, not vibrato. 👍

On 2/4/2022 at 12:50 AM, sum1_worsethan_u said:

Exactly...my guitar neck is a little bit off so I couldn't get notes to register properly on the arcade games...although I had no problems getting all the other trophies.

I had an issue where I could only get certain notes to register too, had to make adjustments to my intonation before the entire fret board registered correctly.

Edited by Metdevil

4 hours ago, Ashbo said:

Good to see folk sticking with this.

You'll find (if not already) earning a single trophy or multiple daily, will be something you just do regardless. 

Well, it’s almost certainly gonna be easier than completing at least one unique new game every week for a year 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Ashbo said:

Good to see folk sticking with this.

You'll find (if not already) earning a single trophy or multiple daily, will be something you just do regardless. 

Not exactly, as there are times I can't be arsed to even fire up a game, I literally turn on the PS4 but don't actually play. I returned today home, so I'm back to Mass Effect. And the trophy for the day has been earned. 

3 hours ago, KyoRML007 said:

Not exactly, as there are times I can't be arsed to even fire up a game, I literally turn on the PS4 but don't actually play. I returned today home, so I'm back to Mass Effect. And the trophy for the day has been earned. 

But you still earned a trophy though regardless.... 🙃

Finished Yoku’s Island. What an absolutely charming game. Fantastic recommendation @Slamma. I feel like this is the kind of game @Velvet would enjoy.

I’ve started Gold Club Wasteland which has been a ton of fun, with a quirky story, but I think the Iron Will trophy may suck some of that enjoyment out of the plat.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Slamma said:

@wrestlefanatic77 you didn't miss yesterday...... did you?  :poke:

I got my trophy in at 11:30 last night CST, synched it,  and PSNprofiles reflects that through the trophy log

https://psnprofiles.com/wrestlefanatic77/log

Trophy - #17,157

If that doesn't qualify as making the deadline, then I messed up. 

18 minutes ago, wrestlefanatic77 said:

I got my trophy in at 11:30 last night CST, synched it,  and PSNprofiles reflects that through the trophy log

Trophy - #17,157

Yeah you’ve fucked that. That’s four and a half hours after deadline 😬

28 minutes ago, wrestlefanatic77 said:

Trophy - #17,157

Oof. According to DA RULEZ

On 12/8/2021 at 7:58 AM, staytrue1985 said:

Each day will start at 00:00:00 UTC, and end at 23:59:59 UTC. Please check the timezone information below if you need help converting this to your own timezone

@staytrue1985 you got a gif for the fanatic?