Havent play in a long time. Questions.

DeadByDawn

Hi everyone,

i havent played this in ages. All i remember is that i had all trophies for all the freely avaiable content (i got the game through PS Plus, then later it became free to play i think)..., only thing i couldnt get done were the 2 Leviathan Trophies. So those are now replaced with Nightfalls Strikes? But those are even harder it seems?

Also i think there was something were you can make the trophies pop on PS5, so i guess it has a seperate trophy list for the PS4 and PS5 versions. So it would be best to finish it (in theory lol) on PS4 before playing the PS5 version??

Basically i was thinking about downloading it again on PS5 just to kinda check it out on the better hardware. Maybe i could get into it again but idk.

Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

@DeadByDawnDoing Grandmaster Nightfall requires a lot more hours spent in a season to get ready for than doing the raids did, because they have a minimum power level to play them which is max gear + 15 artifact power bonus (you don't need max gear but that's what the power level requirement is based on, you could run them with 5 below max gear and + 20 artifact power bonus for example). Each season there is generally an easyish one though so if you can reach the power level requirement to play them then you can probably get some help just finishing one for the trophy. 

Progess transfers between any system with the game now, and you can go back and forth at any time with the cross play setup. If you wanted to play on PS5 your already earned trophies would autopop when you launch the game, then if you wanted to finish up the missing trophies on PS5 you could then launch the game again on PS4 after and it would pop the trophies on there too. 

• Like 1