PST Quick Time Event! - Hand Turkey Championships ~ Discussion

Velvet

spacer.png

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas... but who cares, it's not Christmas yet and we still have one super chunky holiday to get through first! Loosen that belt, wear your stretchy pants, and have a seat, PST is celebrating Thanksgiving! In past years, we've had you guys earn trophies that were food related, shopping related, etc. Well put those games away because this year, you're the food! Or more so your hand is at least. Our fridge is looking a little empty and we need some of your art to cover it so this year, we're giving you the simple task of creating us a hand turkey! See more info in the submission thread found here!

Edited by Velvet

• Slamma changed the title to PST Quick Time Event! - Hand Turkey Championships ~ Discussion
11 hours ago, Jerry Appleby said:

Looks like I won't be able to participate in this event due to the fact that my computer is so old that imgur no longer works on it. :( 

Unless maybe if the staff would allow us to send the picture via the PSN app messaging?

Have you considered buying a new computer

12 hours ago, Jerry Appleby said:

Looks like I won't be able to participate in this event due to the fact that my computer is so old that imgur no longer works on it. :( 

Unless maybe if the staff would allow us to send the picture via the PSN app messaging?

Assuming you have a smartphone like 99% of First World people who are online.... use your phone to upload to Imgur?

You can draw it IRL (or MS Paint on your apparently Windows 95 era computer), take a picture of the drawing (or computer screen) with your phone, and upload the picture to Imgur directly from the phone.

14 hours ago, Jerry Appleby said:

Yeah I'm actually curious as to how you plan to actually get it to the PSN app? 

2 hours ago, stpatty said:

Why did you draw the turkey's bum hole

Why NOT? :D

Also it looks from Behind to you thats why it shows its hole to evryone. Cool with sunglasses and a Sheesh XD

I also Admit i forgot his Red Gurgel Thing from his Head. Well it has a Shave off it seems...

4 minutes ago, Slamma said:

Apparently we have a lot of handless people here, I'm impressed y'all are able to keep such a high trophy count

I don’t even have a pen and paper in my house, never mind crayons! 

At least @Jerry Applebyhas the excuse that he ate his.

12 minutes ago, Jerry Appleby said:

I was thinking of using the Vita but then I realized the messaging has shut down on there. :( 

Guess I won't be doing this one, oh well. :p 

You do love to overcomplicate things! It couldn’t be simpler.

Mine might be the worst thing I’ve ever submitted but it does the job. Didn’t take me a few painstaking hours like my masterpiece SOTM (RIP) submissions of yore either.

Edited by Darth_Krid
  • Haha 1