• 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

qh2g7UB.png
and
9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the platinum.
  6. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  7. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the platinum.
  8. Vote with honesty and integrity.

The difficulty is a 2/10 if you play with Easy Mode enabled but the time to completion is entirely dependent on RNG because of how long the Cute Loot, The Amulet and Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' trophies take to earn. I was lucky and got Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin' and The Amulet early on but it took me approx 28hrs to find a Chubby/Tubby Bones for the Cute Loot trophy and I know people who took even longer than that to find one. My total completion time will near the 35-40hr mark when all's said and done but it is possible to get a time nearer the 12-15hrs mark if you get ultra lucky with the RNG. I've got a Guide in development for this and it should be done within the next week :).

Edited by Terminator
Update.

The Rolling came quick. How was the challenges (SG and rocket launcher) and where is the best place to find a chubby/tubby?

Having a blast with the game, but didn't enjoy the challenge trophies from BL2 (platinumed it twice). 

It took me 34 hours - could have been done faster if I had been more efficient. 2/10 fairly easy, the challenge trophy slows it down to a grind (the worst part of BL 2 as well, atleast only 250 shotguns kills/ open wide vs 750). Im glad that they got rid of challenges in BL3 and I hope they don't put them in Tiny Tina Adventure either. You could power lvl all characters with a co-partner and get character specific trophies a little quicker. 

Very enjoyable and fun plat.