Wager Yourself a Rarey Little Christmas ~ Discussion

Slamma

8 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Finished 10 games over past couple of days, but 2 are showing up as untagged and I can't submit them. Any of the EDs know how to fix that? (it's the new Christmas Run games - I did the PS4 and PS5 NA releases)

I bet they've developed an advanced AI which has determined these fail to be actual video games and has banned them.

Or these two are just too new and haven't been added to database yet, as they don't show up on search either. My money is on the former, though.

14 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Finished 10 games over past couple of days, but 2 are showing up as untagged and I can't submit them. Any of the EDs know how to fix that? (it's the new Christmas Run games - I did the PS4 and PS5 NA releases)

Yeah, I believe it's just a case of the game not getting tagged yet... meaning the feed data has not been linked to the site data just yet. In this case, a "Christmas Run" game does not even exist on PST yet.

I'll mention it, should be resolved relatively quickly.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

Think I’m pretty much done with my completions so just to blast through the Tsushima DLC to get my URs now, then if there’s time left I can grab a few more completions. 

I’ll pay someone to submit all my stuff for me btw 😴

Omg I'll do it for you if it'll make our numbers look better lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Darth_Krid said:

Well, whatever the completed games is in the first post, add 70 to it as that’s what I’ve got to submit.

Assuming you’re the only participant who hasn’t submitted what they’ve done so far we have:

366 out of 425 games completed

1055 out of 1400 UR’s

25 minutes ago, iLion said:

Assuming you’re the only participant who hasn’t submitted what they’ve done so far we have:

366 out of 425 games completed

1055 out of 1400 UR’s

Bold assumption.

Time for some more shaming!

Have not submitted any games:

@Dark_Adonis @Darth_Krid @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko  @KyoRML007  @luffybuggy  @Martz  @Pokkit_ @Xander45

Have not submitted any Ultra Rares:

@Darth_Krid  @Fuwafuwa-no-Neko  @KyoRML007  @Martz @The Alchemist

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I regret to inform everyone that both lists of Aaru's Awakening only took me 3~ hours total. 🥴

Very good for URs, done most of the easy stuff in Bulletstorm as well, need to find someone in NA to help out with the two co-op required trophies before I do the rest. 

Going to continue working on Slime-San today for the dumb amount of URs in there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slamma said:

It would look a hell of a lot better if the aforementioned offenders submitted their stuff.

Also, the Christmas Run games are tagged now so submit away!

If I could link you to my profile and you can count the completed games since the start of December in 10 seconds that would be great 😉

Also for completions, anyone with £5 or $5 Christmas money spare can get the ZJ/Zippy games and help out, we’re only about 50 away!

6 hours ago, Tuffinz said:

Omg I'll do it for you if it'll make our numbers look better lol

I’m with you (as an outsider looking in) but in this case krid needs to let off Martz’s mom long enough to not re-earn the # “anyoneBUTkrid by himself.

C’mon, @Darth_Krid, time to not be too lazy to not be an ass. Ppl deserve to know what the scores are. 

ETA: oh well, cross-ninja’d

Edited by hBLOXs

58 minutes ago, Darth_Krid said:

If I could link you to my profile and you can count the completed games since the start of December in 10 seconds that would be great

Tc593Tn.gif

If you could stop being a lazy bastard and do what the other 30 or so people have been doing for the past 27 days, that'd be just splendid.

EDIT: As I live and breath...

Edited by Slamma
  • Like 2

Just a smidge over 4 days left. Going to be cutting it close with this one. If Krid submits his games, maybe we'll post all of the wagers before it ends so you know who did what things and who is now on the naughty list. 

Edit: Oh nvm, just checked and it looks like he did submit them. Jolly good show!

Edited by Velvet
  • Like 1

• Slamma unpinned this topic
  • Slamma locked this topic