Wager Yourself a Rarey Little Christmas ~ Discussion

Slamma

For anyone looking for a lot of UR trophies, LEGO DC Super-Villains has a total of 49, although the majority of this comes from the DLC where every trophy is UR. The season pass is still on sale until the 22nd for only €3.74/$2.99/£2.99. Might be worth looking into!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, The Alchemist said:

For anyone looking for a lot of UR trophies, LEGO DC Super-Villains has a total of 49, although the majority of this comes from the DLC where every trophy is UR. The season pass is still on sale until the 22nd for only €3.74/$2.99/£2.99. Might be worth looking into!

I finished the EU stack months ago, else I'd be all this right now :(.

2 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

By the time the 20th comes I know I'm going to be desperate enough to put myself through this, but I'm going to try my hardest to avoid it in the meantime.

40 UR for me so far.

Submitted 6 URs and another completion. I have a number of URs earned from Persistence and Baseball Riot but I've not submitted them - I've been trying to submit the URs when I complete the game so I don't accidentally forget or double submit. I should be over my UR wager once I have these submitted. I can probably do some more later in the month if we are still behind. I was planning to do Nickelodeon Kart and Dreams (which both have quite a few URs), but then started Persistence instead.

3 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

I bought the DLC with that in mind. 

Then remembered that I did not wager UR trophies. :facepalm: 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, The Alchemist said:

2 hours ago, stpatty said:

By the time the 20th comes I know I'm going to be desperate enough to put myself through this, but I'm going to try my hardest to avoid it in the meantime.

I think I'm going to bite that bullet. LEGOs are grindy af, but get some good podcasts and/or audiobooks and when those stud multipliers kick in they can be quite decent palate cleansers.

4 hours ago, Ryukori said:

Lucky for you, it's on sale at 50% off currently through PSN. It's an even better deal than the Black Friday one!

New and returning. Works only if the subscription is actually expired. If that's the case - kudos. I bought another year during Black Friday, covered until December 2023. Wonder if Sony will offer some kind of cheap upgrade option when the Spartacus hits, like MS did with GP Ultimate.

Edited by Road2unner

8 hours ago, Deceiver said:

Looking at it for me is still full price, $69.99 for a year.

CDKeys always has it for cheaper. It’s not half price, but it’s cheaper. 

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/playstation-plus-1-year-subscription-canada

Got done my UR wager just now without even realizing it (decided to go back to Sonic Adventure on a whim to get the trophies on PS3 that I already completed on 360 years ago and I didn't realize that both trophies are PSN URs, putting me to my wager). Now to just find some games to complete...

If anyone needs UR trophies and has Burnout Paradise Remastered in their to-do list, I'm going to try and get the more complex multiplayer ones done. I've made a PSNP session: Burnout Paradise Remastered Gaming Session • PSNProfiles.com

By my count there are 22 UR trophies in there so if a couple of people are interested we could make a decent dent in the target.

• Like 2

• Slamma unpinned this topic
  • Slamma locked this topic