So I am curious if I just have horrible look or if other people are experiencing this as well. On the Treasures of Britain collectible, the tablet that is located at the "old cellar". I was able to collect the tablet but apparently the game didn't recognize that I got it and the collectible isn't registering as been collected. I have already even collected Excalibur, which needs all of the tablets meaning that I got it and yet the game is not showing this. Now this is very frustrating considering I already got Excalibur so had to have collected it and this is preventing me from 100% of the territory and obtaining a platinum trophy on this game. Not only was I unlucky enough for this to happen to me but also the world event "Aegir's Daughters" in Jotunheim where you must listen to stories and drink until you pass out, was completed but yet the game doesn't recognize it and is holding me back towards my hundred percent completion. I'm curious if anybody else is experiencing this or if anyone has any ideas for me to overcome this issue

• 3 months later...

There are new glitches occurring all the time. There's currently one that prevents you turning Cent in. If you check the Ubisoft forums the mods are pretty good there and if it's new, they'll collate data and pass it on. The issue I'm having had loads talking about it and they've come back and said it'll be fixed in the next update.

• Thanks 1